Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Is it just me or is the recollection room totally bugged? Can't view the third scene with captain dominic and the second scene with captain dominic is repeated on like 4 different places
I will check it to fix it

Reactions: albinz

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
As many reviewers said, this game is mostly (if not completely) on rails. It "plays" more like a Kinetic Novel than a game, let alone an RPG.

It started with the cycle of school -> lessons -> guard -> training/patrol -> home, but as soon as you're introduced to this cycle, it's gone for good for the sake of narrative.

Any events sexual in nature are scarce, most of the game is people talking about overthrowing the governing power (in simple terms), having literally nothing sexual about it.

I liked the protagonist, and the art is fine, but in this combination it ended up feeling bland. If it had stayed true to what I believed to be the cycle I described above, it would be quite interesting.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
As many reviewers said, this game is mostly (if not completely) on rails. It "plays" more like a Kinetic Novel than a game, let alone an RPG.

It started with the cycle of school -> lessons -> guard -> training/patrol -> home, but as soon as you're introduced to this cycle, it's gone for good for the sake of narrative.

Any events sexual in nature are scarce, most of the game is people talking about overthrowing the governing power (in simple terms), having literally nothing sexual about it.

I liked the protagonist, and the art is fine, but in this combination it ended up feeling bland. If it had stayed true to what I believed to be the cycle I described above, it would be quite interesting.
Well of course it is because the game is still very early in development. Im pretty sure you will have more freedom of choice as the game progresses and have access to multiple routes. In addition to that many corruption games dont do corruption the right way. The antagonist or npc's might do 1 or 2 things to get a female character into a sexual situation and then all of a sudden they are a cock-craving slut that cant live without sex and I dont think that really captures how a woman would become corrupted properly. I think the reason the dev has so much text is so the player understands the power structures of the characters and how these people are in a position to corrupt and exert their power over strong-minded yet inexperienced protagonists. Im a fan of this game for its story just as much as the sexy situations. So I disagree, I think if the game stuck to only the school-guard-home cycle it would be just like a majority of the crappy games out there with no real substance or replay value.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I still never saw the pool event, and was hoping that this next update, I could do that, but it doesn't show up. I'm currently right before a scene with a student at my home, and about to play through that. Just figured I would post about the pool scene in here, in case someone can help me with that.
It doesn't show up in the gallery, and I didn't see a place in the pool area to trigger it.
I know it was last update, but the game bugged out on me and I didn't get to see it.
Was just curious of any suggestions/thoughts.

Last edited:

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Well of course it is because the game is still very early in development. Im pretty sure you will have more freedom of choice as the game progresses and have access to multiple routes. In addition to that many corruption games dont do corruption the right way. The antagonist or npc's might do 1 or 2 things to get a female character into a sexual situation and then all of a sudden they are a cock-craving slut that cant live without sex and I dont think that really captures how a woman would become corrupted properly. I think the reason the dev has so much text is so the player understands the power structures of the characters and how these people are in a position to corrupt and exert their power over strong-minded yet inexperienced protagonists. Im a fan of this game for its story just as much as the sexy situations. So I disagree, I think if the game stuck to only the school-guard-home cycle it would be just like a majority of the crappy games out there with no real substance or replay value.
I think you are misinterpreting what I'm trying to say. But in any case, it's awesome that you're having fun with the game, and I'm sure many people do. I was only talking about my own preferences.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I still never saw the pool event, and was hoping that this next update, I could do that, but it doesn't show up. I'm currently right before a scene with a student at my home, and about to play through that. Just figured I would post about the pool scene in here, in case someone can help me with that.
It doesn't show up in the gallery, and I didn't see a place in the pool area to trigger it.
I know it was last update, but the game bugged out on me and I didn't get to see it.
Was just curious of any suggestions/thoughts.
Hello, I thought you would be able to access it once you regain control of Nora (in theory that's what should happen). Did you talk with the purple haired girl? Can you share your save file with me? I will try to find a solution as soon as I can. Right now I'm doing the update 0.15 (wich I will release soon). For now i need to go it's very very late and I need to sleep.

Reactions: FookU2

DMCDante11

Mar 31, 2018
Is there suppose to be a game over at the training at the forest quest? I start the quest by talking to minerva and after a few clicks it shows game over. Is it suppose to be like that?

daedalus25

Nov 30, 2019
Hello, I thought you would be able to access it once you regain control of Nora (in theory that's what should happen). Did you talk with the purple haired girl? Can you share your save file with me? I will try to find a solution as soon as I can. Right now I'm doing the update 0.15 (wich I will release soon). For now i need to go it's very very late and I need to sleep.
I was able to see it a couple of updates ago, so they may have accidentally skipped it.

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Is there suppose to be a game over at the training at the forest quest? I start the quest by talking to minerva and after a few clicks it shows game over. Is it suppose to be like that?
Can you tell me about it? By no way it should show a game over

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I was able to see it a couple of updates ago, so they may have accidentally skipped it.
In theory the event should be available until you clear it. The only thing you need to activate it after the interaction with the pruple haired girl in the academy is to go to the pool with Nora wearing her academy uniform. The only way to (in theory) to remove the event is after you clear it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not sure who the purple-haired girl is, but I walked around everywhere near the pool area, as the objective section says, and nothing triggered. I talked to everyone in sight.

Save 1 is before I played any of the new update. Save 2 is after playing everything I could find. It still says I need to go to the pool area, but I do that and can't get anything to trigger.

In save 2, there's also some dude standing in front of Nora's home, so I can't go home. That may be written that way, though.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Not sure who the purple-haired girl is, but I walked around everywhere near the pool area, as the objective section says, and nothing triggered. I talked to everyone in sight.

Save 1 is before I played any of the new update. Save 2 is after playing everything I could find. It still says I need to go to the pool area, but I do that and can't get anything to trigger.

In save 2, there's also some dude standing in front of Nora's home, so I can't go home. That may be written that way, though.
the dude in front of Nora of home is the beginning of 0.15. I will check for the pool event

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019

I already checked. There's smething weird with your second file, my game didn't recognize it. the first one yes. And checking your first save file it shows me like you already did the pool event, being that the reason why there's nothing else to do in the pool area. if you check it, the pool event is in the section of completed (with the name "wet problems").

• Thinking Face

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019

In fact due to the dialogue with the purple haired girl i can see you lost the mini game. (I created different dialogues depending of the result of the minigame that only appear after that event) .

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes