Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
In future as the sex stuff increases will we choose who Nora does stuff with first because a blindfolded Handy doesn't totally count?

A few ideas for things
Buck can get sexy stuff out of Nora and the swim team through bets if you lose.
Buck could blackmail both Nora and royal girl(blanked her name) to perform sexual acts so they leave the other alone but he doesn't.
The Landlord can create a payment plan if he is becoming a character.
Governor job increases job responsibilities.
Captain training gets him rewarded.
Nora falls in yo the clutches of Smith.
The big boss reiner (might have spelt that wrong) decides he gets first go. The idea being we get to choose who goes in what order as hj-full on sex become more common. They're examples so other characters can have a shot as well.

I also hope while Nora should remain the focus I wanna see all the girls fall as well and while I hope to see Nils melt the Ice queen I would still enjoy seeing her, Nils sister and the character I still can't remember the name of get corrupted to a point where they all do sex acts with people they dislike as well so Nils won't pop Judith's cherry and Smith needs to get material on Nora and Nils sister as well.

Can't wait for the next update and apologies for the essay but hope you have continued success and should my finances improve I can see myself subscribing to this easily.
Yes, the idea is that you can pick who will take their aspects like their virginity or anal virginity, for example with the viginity I will commission variations for different scenes that will show their blood during their first time. Also, yes I corrupt all the girls.

I'm really glad you like the game! It means a lot to me.

You don't have to apologize for writing me, feel free to always contact me. I will answer you happily. Lots of your ideas are really interesting, if you want to further talk about it or about other details, please contact me in Discord, I will answer quickly there.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Bug Report:
Just played this game for the 1st time and was forced to quit do to a game breaking bug.

After recieving the father training and going on patrol for the 1st time:

Before every "event" i made one save file picked one option and then loaded and picked the other to check the different outcomes... 1st thing i noticed is the ICON representing such even was gone after i loaded the game, although reaching the icon area would still trigger the event, so i "ignored" it for the time being.

Now the biggest problem was that i reached for the "end of patrol" event as 1st pick, and choose "NO" after finishing all other events the "End Patrol" event was no longer there, like the previous ones, the problem was that there was nothing to interact with, so the game simply wouldnt advance, which forced me to end the playthrough.
I understand, thanks for letting me know. The icon displaying is something that I can't fix. at first I used another system to show the icons but after people told me about that same bug I look for a replacement, the thing is that altering the previous icon displaying would compromise all those events so I was forced to leave it there.
As for the other bug, I will check for itand fix it. Most probably you will see it fixed here until I upload to the public the version 0.15 because it already exists. The thing is that I don't know how to block that new content without messing something of it for all of you. I apologize for this inconvenience.

DMCDante11

Mar 31, 2018
I'm still trying to figure it, I haven't been able to trigger the bug and the save file you sha

Hello. I have checking your bug report. The file you shared to me wasn't recognized by my game. So i tried to force the bug to appear however until now I haven't had any problem at all. I also asked my patreons if they had that problem, but until now one had that situation, I will continue to check the programmation, if I find something I will let you know.
Could you share a save file before that part that works. Maybe I can test and see if that works

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Could you share a save file before that part that works. Maybe I can test and see if that works
I only have developer saves, so they are useless to you. Someone shared a functional save file here when I released the update, that can be of help.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Quest Apologies : Find Minerva at the academy...

I'm looking but where is she ?
I believe the quest your talking about she is in the same classroom that you always go to. When you go up the stairs to the right of the principals office it will take you to the second floor and the first classroom on the left should have a bunch of people in it including minerva.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I only have developer saves, so they are useless to you. Someone shared a functional save file here when I released the update, that can be of help.
I've been a long time supporter on patreon. I just gotta say though.. this "kill the forest creatures for xp" is one of the most grindy, bullshit, experiences I've encountered in one of these games. I've been at this for a LONG time.. and it's still full of creatures. What the fuck, my guy... what the fuck..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I've been a long time supporter on patreon. I just gotta say though.. this "kill the forest creatures for xp" is one of the most grindy, bullshit, experiences I've encountered in one of these games. I've been at this for a LONG time.. and it's still full of creatures. What the fuck, my guy... what the fuck..
Thanks for informing me, the fighting part is optional you can avoid them if you want. I will keep in mind what you told me for future battle parts, I'm having a really hard time balancing it. If you have more suggestions please let me know them to improve.

Reactions: pyrolisk

sebbu

May 2, 2022
the "find nils" quest at the entrance of the guard headquarter" quest doesn't block teleport like another quest, so if you teleport you're AFTER him and his not-friend and the event doesn't start, had to teleport back and WALK back.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
the "find nils" quest at the entrance of the guard headquarter" quest doesn't block teleport like another quest, so if you teleport you're AFTER him and his not-friend and the event doesn't start, had to teleport back and WALK back.
Thanks for telling me I will fix it

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Thanks for informing me, the fighting part is optional you can avoid them if you want. I will keep in mind what you told me for future battle parts, I'm having a really hard time balancing it. If you have more suggestions please let me know them to improve.
I didn't figure out it was "optional" until after I'd been grinding through fights for like 2 hours.. that's probably why I was so frustrated by it.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I didn't figure out it was "optional" until after I'd been grinding through fights for like 2 hours.. that's probably why I was so frustrated by it.
I will put a text to let people know about it and reduce the quantity of monsters, besides fixing the evasion ratio

Reactions: pyrolisk

Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
Playing the game, and just went through the scene where that girl that has a traitor as father (i think her name is judith? im bad with names...), got hypnotised and after that, i have to search for nora and minerva.

If you go into the change room, and change clothes while you are judith, a second nora appears. And the second nora will stay even after you found nora in the church.

Looks like this now for me:

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Playing the game, and just went through the scene where that girl that has a traitor as father (i think her name is judith? im bad with names...), got hypnotised and after that, i have to search for nora and minerva.

If you go into the change room, and change clothes while you are judith, a second nora appears. And the second nora will stay even after you found nora in the church.

Looks like this now for me:
Thanks for letting me know I will fix this problem, can you tell me where you changed clothes? a possible fix for it is to return to control Nora and change her clothes. if you can't let me know and i will do an special version for you to fix this problem (pick an outfit different to the one you have)

Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
Thanks for letting me know I will fix this problem, can you tell me where you changed clothes? a possible fix for it is to return to control Nora and change her clothes. if you can't let me know and i will do an special version for you to fix this problem (pick an outfit different to the one you have)
the error fixed itself indeed the next time i had to switch clothes with nora herself.

and i changed clothes in the Goverment Administration

Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
Currently in the forest, to train judith and nora.

For the fights - why are the monsters sometimes onehit, and sometimes take 10 rounds to defeat? it feels the game just puts random numbers on every monster and see how we deal with it. it just feels bad to fight and not knowing if you can even win that fight.

It also destroys the point of "training" - because the monsters have random hp, it doesnt even feel like i getting stronger.

Then the poison of the snakes - if you add something like poison, give one of the characters a way to deal with it.

For Nora - her HitChance is way to low. Not sure if you did that on purpose, but i sometimes miss 2-3 times in a row, and it feels just bad.

About monster placement: - whats with those guys up there lol

About the "grindy part" - what makes it really grindy is that you have no way to rest/healup, except running back to the other girl. And because the monsters are too strong most of the time, you have to run all the way back to her, after every single fight.

Edit: Really, Nora is lvl1 again on the next day? Really? What was the point of it then? Now thats just stupid

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
the error fixed itself indeed the next time i had to switch clothes with nora herself.

and i changed clothes in the Goverment Administration
Currently in the forest, to train judith and nora.

For the fights - why are the monsters sometimes onehit, and sometimes take 10 rounds to defeat? it feels the game just puts random numbers on every monster and see how we deal with it. it just feels bad to fight and not knowing if you can even win that fight.

It also destroys the point of "training" - because the monsters have random hp, it doesnt even feel like i getting stronger.

Then the poison of the snakes - if you add something like poison, give one of the characters a way to deal with it.

For Nora - her HitChance is way to low. Not sure if you did that on purpose, but i sometimes miss 2-3 times in a row, and it feels just bad.

About monster placement: - whats with those guys up there lol

About the "grindy part" - what makes it really grindy is that you have no way to rest/healup, except running back to the other girl. And because the monsters are too strong most of the time, you have to run all the way back to her, after every single fight.

Edit: Really, Nora is lvl1 again on the next day? Really? What was the point of it then? Now thats just stupid
I'm glad you could solve your problem of having a Nora following you.

For the fights part, I already received a lot of commnets about it, I already fix it and it will be reflected in the update I will upload here in a few days. I didn't put a fixed version here because I didn't want to mess anything of 0.15 due to blocking the content until it's the proper time for the public release.

Level, life, attack, evade ratios and hit ratios have been fixed, this is my second attempt of adding battles, so I thank for the comments that help me fix it, the idea is to leave nice and avoidable battles, because yes, the battles are avoidable, only boss battles are unavoidable and even if you lost there's not game overs.

The poison is an aspect no one commented before, so I will add an skill to deal with it.

i didn't put those monsters there, so I need to check if I made them untangible or if it's something else. are you playing the PC version?

i believe Judith can heal, but I will check it just to be on the sure side.

About the level 1 Nora: This is something that people found since the first battles but you don't have anything to worry about it. (I have been explainig this since then XD) Your leveled Nora is there. You see due to my lack of experiecne when I did the first parts of the game I took the decision to make every outfit a different character (like having clones with different clothes, that's why you had another Nora when changed with Judith). So there's a nora with the academy uniform, another with the secretary uniform and so on. the Nora that battles is like that, so you will see her and her levels when you begin a battle area. So you didn't lost your levels. Don't worry. At the time it was the only way I found to have Nora using different clothes. At this point I believe I already found a solution for this, but I can't change THIS game clothes system because I could mess a lot of the game.

octogreen

Dec 2, 2019
currently getting a game over going to the royal wind with the royal girl. Is this the end of content, or am I missing something that is causing this ? Just curious.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes