Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Shadow Blade I've found a critical bug, one that could compromise the entire game, In the slums the dog in the image he's constantly looking over to the right regardless of where he's moving.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed, that poor dog can finally walk normally.

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
i talked to the purple girl then lost. ( dont remember when i did it lol)
then i finished the quest in the forest
now im waiting for 0.15
cant wait

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
i talked to the purple girl then lost. ( dont remember when i did it lol)
then i finished the quest in the forest
now im waiting for 0.15
cant wait
I also look for problems and couldn't find them. I will release 0.15 today for some of the Patreons (when I return home) so 0.15 will be here in 4 weeks. Remember that the updates will become shorter (2 scenes per update) but I will release them every month, instead of two (wich makes the same amount of content in the same time. Also, we are really close of the goal that allows me to pay for a monthly 3rd scene, when that happens I will let you know.

Reactions: Pantera1320

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hello how are you? I hope everyone is well.
0.15 has already been released, below is the release schedule.

Royal Knight - Febraury 14th
Rogue Knight - Febraury 21st
Public Relase - March 7th

Important bugs fixed in this version:
Lots of bugs in the recollection room
A mistake with the images in the scene between Nora and Stuart (Medicine)

If anyone is aware of any bugs, please let me know, I'll fix it as soon as I can.

As always, I will respond as quickly as possible to your comments, complaints, suggestions and doubts. I hope you have a good day and once again, thanks for everything.

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
Hello how are you? I hope everyone is well.
0.15 has already been released, below is the release schedule.

Royal Knight - Febraury 14th
Rogue Knight - Febraury 21st
Public Relase - March 7th

Important bugs fixed in this version:
Lots of bugs in the recollection room
A mistake with the images in the scene between Nora and Stuart (Medicine)

If anyone is aware of any bugs, please let me know, I'll fix it as soon as I can.

As always, I will respond as quickly as possible to your comments, complaints, suggestions and doubts. I hope you have a good day and once again, thanks for everything.
well i guess i gotta wait till march 7th
np imma wait

Reactions: Shadow Blade

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
In fact due to the dialogue with the purple haired girl i can see you lost the mini game. (I created different dialogues depending of the result of the minigame that only appear after that event) .
That's weird cause I never played the pool event. Remember, I got stuck as the other female agent and couldn't swap back to Nora, and couldn't do the pool event.

But, it didn't show the pool event in the gallery, either...at least I didn't see it. I guess to see the pool event I would need a save for the beginning of that update, then. Otherwise I would have to start the game over...which probably wouldn't be too bad. Something must have bugged out during my last playthrough of the last update, I guess.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
That's weird cause I never played the pool event. Remember, I got stuck as the other female agent and couldn't swap back to Nora, and couldn't do the pool event.

But, it didn't show the pool event in the gallery, either...at least I didn't see it. I guess to see the pool event I would need a save for the beginning of that update, then. Otherwise I would have to start the game over...which probably wouldn't be too bad. Something must have bugged out during my last playthrough of the last update, I guess.
For me it's very weird too because to get those dialogues (of purple haired girl) and have the event as passed there's only one way, passing the event. As for the gallery I already fixed those bugs, in 0.15 (the newest version) is fixed, the thing is that I don't know how to upload it here and make it impossible to see 0.15 until it proper time without messing everything.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
For me it's very weird too because to get those dialogues (of purple haired girl) and have the event as passed there's only one way, passing the event. As for the gallery I already fixed those bugs, in 0.15 (the newest version) is fixed, the thing is that I don't know how to upload it here and make it impossible to see 0.15 until it proper time without messing everything.
I will just start over from the beginning, next update, unless there is a save before 0.12 or 0.13 or so. It honestly wouldn't take that long to catch back up, the way this game runs, and it's pretty linear, so it isn't like I have multiple different saves with different paths, like some other games on this site.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I will just start over from the beginning, next update, unless there is a save before 0.12 or 0.13 or so. It honestly wouldn't take that long to catch back up, the way this game runs, and it's pretty linear, so it isn't like I have multiple different saves with different paths, like some other games on this site.
someone shared a save file when I released 0.14 here it may be helpful to you

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Yup. Tried it a few times. Even tried a save before this. Same issue
I'm still trying to figure it, I haven't been able to trigger the bug and the save file you sha
Yup. Tried it a few times. Even tried a save before this. Same issue
Hello. I have checking your bug report. The file you shared to me wasn't recognized by my game. So i tried to force the bug to appear however until now I haven't had any problem at all. I also asked my patreons if they had that problem, but until now one had that situation, I will continue to check the programmation, if I find something I will let you know.

Apr 22, 2022
About to give this new update a shot. Does it have Nora in a sex scene? I've been waiting since the game came out for something to happen to her.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Nora has some events with Chris but no sex. As for 0.15 it's about Judith and Evelyn.
In future as the sex stuff increases will we choose who Nora does stuff with first because a blindfolded Handy doesn't totally count?

A few ideas for things
Buck can get sexy stuff out of Nora and the swim team through bets if you lose.
Buck could blackmail both Nora and royal girl(blanked her name) to perform sexual acts so they leave the other alone but he doesn't.
The Landlord can create a payment plan if he is becoming a character.
Governor job increases job responsibilities.
Captain training gets him rewarded.
Nora falls in yo the clutches of Smith.
The big boss reiner (might have spelt that wrong) decides he gets first go. The idea being we get to choose who goes in what order as hj-full on sex become more common. They're examples so other characters can have a shot as well.

I also hope while Nora should remain the focus I wanna see all the girls fall as well and while I hope to see Nils melt the Ice queen I would still enjoy seeing her, Nils sister and the character I still can't remember the name of get corrupted to a point where they all do sex acts with people they dislike as well so Nils won't pop Judith's cherry and Smith needs to get material on Nora and Nils sister as well.

Can't wait for the next update and apologies for the essay but hope you have continued success and should my finances improve I can see myself subscribing to this easily.

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
Bug Report:
Just played this game for the 1st time and was forced to quit do to a game breaking bug.

After recieving the father training and going on patrol for the 1st time:

Before every "event" i made one save file picked one option and then loaded and picked the other to check the different outcomes... 1st thing i noticed is the ICON representing such even was gone after i loaded the game, although reaching the icon area would still trigger the event, so i "ignored" it for the time being.

Now the biggest problem was that i reached for the "end of patrol" event as 1st pick, and choose "NO" after finishing all other events the "End Patrol" event was no longer there, like the previous ones, the problem was that there was nothing to interact with, so the game simply wouldnt advance, which forced me to end the playthrough.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes