menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Stupid question. Just finished the last version (12.8, I think) and made a save. I copied that file into the save photo of the new game with you just posted. But it doesn't recognize the save being there. Is there something else I am supposed to do to continue playing from the older version of the game? Thanks!

Edit: Ok, I figured it out (I think). I went to the new version of the game, created a file in the 4th slot. Then I went to my saves in the older version and took my last save (that happened to be in the 4th slot) and copied/replaced onto the new game's newly created 4th slot. That seemed to work and let me continue from the last point in the old version of the to the new version of the game. So far, so good, anyway.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I have consider it, also people have suggested me that sometimes, but I'm still not sure due to Patreon and the story itself. If you have more suggestions don't hesitate to tell me.
Thanks, Shadow Blade, at least for the consideration. Hopefully, you can find a way around it.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Thanks, Shadow Blade, at least for the consideration. Hopefully, you can find a way around it.
thanks to you! Remember if you want to suggest something, ask something or things in general about the game, you can always reach me, I will answer as soon as I can.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
0.14, changes and new goals

Hello everyone! I hope you are well!
I want to leave you below the activities in which I have been working for the new version, in addition to telling you some very important notices. So if anyone has a comment, question or suggestion, please let me know.

For the next update (0.14) I have in mind to add an economic system in the game, as well as shops, some secondary quests, more combat skills and refine the combat system. (Although I'm still thinking about the kind of items that Nora will be able to buy).

Where's Minerva's scene?
For a while I had no news from the artist, however when he answered me, he informed me that he had contracted COVID and although he is now better, it is not possible for him to advance the scene. So during this time I have given myself the task of looking for a supporting artist (and hopefully, at some point a second official artist for the project). The drafts of this same publication are the work of that same artist. Please tell me what you think.

When will it come out and how many hentai scenes will version 0.14 have?
Thanks to the new artist there will be no more delays, because when one or the other artist is not available, I will simply order the drawings from the other. So 0.14 will be out at the end of November
0.14 will consist of 4 scenes:
-The Minerva scene that was already ordered and paid for. Entrusted to the artist of always. (If the artist's health does not improve, this scene will be pending).
-If the artist's health improves, I will also commission him to create a scene for a Patreon.
-The little scene I'm showing you in this post. (Which serves for both you and me to see the work of the new artist with the style of the game).
- And the scene for which you vote. (Made by the new artist).

If necessary I will commission all the art to the new artist.

Changes
I would also like to notify you of 2 important changes that I will make in relation to the project.

I have come to the conclusion to go back to the monthly releases of the updates, once 0.14 comes out. This is to not let so much time pass between one version and another (Being the game totally dependent on the narrative, I think it was not the best thing that there was so much time between updates).

In addition, I would like the game to have a greater presence (by coming out more often) on the different pages where I publish it so that it can grow and in turn I can commission more art per month. That's why from 0.14, there will be Mac and Android versions, however I can't test them due to the lack of such equipment. So if anyone wants to support me, please tell me (Someone has already volunteered for the android version).

Once the game is monthly again, the idea is to bring 2 hentai scenes per month (the ones I can currently pay for) So the amount of content will be the same.
I will save the money that is left over from the commissions to request the portraits of characters of Patreons without compromising the two monthly hentai scenes.

New goals
The other aspect that I will change are my patreon goals, when I put the original goals I was quite new to how a project like this worked and the circumstances at that time were also very different.

After talking with the usual artist of the game, he has told me that his maximum working capacity with me is 2 hentai scenes per month (once he recovers his health).

So my current goal is to reach 700 dollars. With this money I plan to order the 2 scenes monthly from the usual artist of the project, in addition to ordering another one from the new artist. Thus the project would receive 3 scenes on a monthly basis.

Finally I would like to add another goal, 1100 dollars per month. With which it will allow me to work full time on the game and return to a normal sleep schedule, as well as not being so tired all the time.

If any of you like the game and would like to support me financially, I would greatly appreciate it.

I apologize in advance for all the text, but I consider that all this was necessary. As always I will be aware of your ideas and comments.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
No, I plan to adavnce Chris route for 0.14, the skecthes are from his route
Sounds good. Still, would love to see a bit more shota harassing scenes in the future. That "milkshake" one I thought was incredibly hot. Keep up the most excellent work!

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Sounds good. Still, would love to see a bit more shota harassing scenes in the future. That "milkshake" one I thought was incredibly hot. Keep up the most excellent work!
Thanks! I want to see more too XD. I just can ask for patience I'm doing everything I can with my actual resources. If you want to suggest me events, thing in general or ask about the project you can always tell me here or DM me

Reactions: menatv

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I definitely agree about the milkshake scene! Absolutely going to need CGs down the line. I hope Nora can have a milkshake everyday. :love:
I did that part with just text because I couldn't afford to pay for the art (at that time I already had used all my budget), I agree that it would nice if it have CGs but right now I need to focus in what's to come, so I can't say when it will have the CGs. Nora drinking a milkshake everyday... Interesting really interesting XD

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
After the scene where I play as Judith, I am still Judith. The game says it is the end of this update's main story, but there are still side events (pool event and something else), but I am still controlling Judith, and the side events no longer show in the objectives menu. I have walked to every part of the map...I think. Nothing is triggering.

I am playing the 0.13 SD version. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
After the scene where I play as Judith, I am still Judith. The game says it is the end of this update's main story, but there are still side events (pool event and something else), but I am still controlling Judith, and the side events no longer show in the objectives menu. I have walked to every part of the map...I think. Nothing is triggering.

I am playing the 0.13 SD version. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
I decided to left the player as Judith for the end of 0.13 so that's correct. The pool event is only triggered with Nora (I didn't think in that when I left the players as Judith). The side event not showing in the objectives menu is what is weird to me. When did you noticed its was gone?

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes