Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
there is only 2 shota scenes?
There arent that many scenes yet. The game is still early in development and it is a slow burn corruption game so its gonna take a little while before the girls become completely corrupted sluts. So there is 1 cg involving shota and like 3 scenes total that involve it. 1 is just the boys all seeing Nora naked. But if you want to see shota scenes maybe you can become a patron and vote for it because the dev asks his patrons what male characters they want to see a scene from.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
there is only 2 shota scenes?
Yes, my idea is to allow each player to decide who claim the girl's virginities, to do that in a corruption game with so many characters, I have been advancing each male routes little by little (One update some males receive a scene, next update others) I do this because I'm not an artist and I pay for the art thanks to the Patreons. I already have all Chris route planned, so I just can ask you for patience, he will indeed play with Nora IF you as the player decide it.

s201

Jun 18, 2017
Yes, my idea is to allow each player to decide who claim the girl's virginities, to do that in a corruption game with so many characters, I have been advancing each male routes little by little (One update some males receive a scene, next update others) I do this because I'm not an artist and I pay for the art thanks to the Patreons. I already have all Chris route planned, so I just can ask you for patience, he will indeed play with Nora IF you as the player decide it.
Thank you! Then good luck, see you in the next update :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
When is 0.13 is coming here? Its only for patrons for now i guess?
At the end of the month for pirate guys like me?

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes