Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
Looks interesting, but FFS, do something about optimization. I didn't try this yet, but it is 6!!! GB archived and there are no visible textures to speak of on the characters. What warrants the big size?
Well if you merged all the zones and lined them all up it would probably take you about 30 - 45 minutes to run across and ontop of that the, what, about 70ish scenes (might be more) in the game also do play a part. And well, it is compressed in those 6GBs, it's actually 16GB once you extract it.

GDFennec

The horniest fennec in the world
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Looks interesting, but FFS, do something about optimization. I didn't try this yet, but it is 6!!! GB archived and there are no visible textures to speak of on the characters. What warrants the big size?
Thank you! Yes, I know about the problem with optimization and I plan to optimize the game in the 0.2 build. Its size is so big because there are about 25-30 characters with unique skeletal meshes in the game, more than 110 sex scenes, 20 game levels, armor sets, inventory items, usable skills, and so on. Just an interesting fact - my folder where I keep all the files about the game is 110 GB. :D
But the sad fact is that in the future, even after optimization, the game will have a big size because I'm planning to make at least 20 hours of gameplay in the final build.

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
Thank you! Yes, I know about the problem with optimization and I plan to optimize the game in the 0.2 build. Its size is so big because there are about 25-30 characters with unique skeletal meshes in the game, more than 110 sex scenes, 20 game levels, armor sets, inventory items, usable skills, and so on. Just an interesting fact - my folder where I keep all the files about the game is 110 GB. :D
But the sad fact is that in the future, even after optimization, the game will have a big size because I'm planning to make at least 20 hours of gameplay in the final build.
Just 1 question, are foxes a part of it? :)

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Just 1 question, are foxes a part of it? :)
You mean, will there be fox-girls? Well, maybe, everything will depend on my patrons' opinion and their suggestions in my discord, but according to the popularity of fox girls, I think patrons will vote for them. : )

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Unfortunately, all saves I have now are saves of my patrons and users who sent it to me for fixing bugs, and I can't share their saves without their permission, so I can't help you, but you can use the console to unlock the new content faster, now it's enabled for every player, not only for patrons.
You mean, will there be fox-girls? Well, maybe, everything will depend on my patrons' opinion and their suggestions in my discord, but according to the popularity of fox girls, I think patrons will vote for them. : )
na needs Hot af succubi or demon girls (those races being more dominate over the player)

Apr 22, 2017
The game is good, it's rare for me to play this type of game and i got pretty engaged in it.
Combat is a bit wanky, i have better chances to parry Gwyn than to parry the Icicle attack from the Ice Baroness.
It does need some improvement, but overall the game is good and i liked it.

P.S. Rebecca is the best we need more like her or hell, need her at the castle to be at my disposal 24/7.

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020

Stubber

Dec 30, 2019
To Developer:
The game is norm.
It is great that you use a native graphic engine but fucking Unity and other slow and eat-memory shit.
Good luck.

Maunslater

Jun 19, 2018
Dear developer, the last hotfix did not fix the problem with Adella, the quest does not end and she stands in the cave again, and also appears in the castle, where after sleeping she constantly trains in the dungeon. Another problem with the quest "Secret Meeting #2", it is not executed, that is, the dialog box does not appear. The dialogues in the church have disappeared, and they also do not appear. Also, all bosses from the dungeon are doubled when punished. I understand that there are no animations with "punishment" yet or they don't work?

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
To Developer:
The game is norm.
It is great that you use a native graphic engine but fucking Unity and other slow and eat-memory shit.
Good luck.
Thank you!

Dear developer, the last hotfix did not fix the problem with Adella, the quest does not end and she stands in the cave again, and also appears in the castle, where after sleeping she constantly trains in the dungeon. Another problem with the quest "Secret Meeting #2", it is not executed, that is, the dialog box does not appear. The dialogues in the church have disappeared, and they also do not appear. Also, all bosses from the dungeon are doubled when punished. I understand that there are no animations with "punishment" yet or they don't work?
Hello, thank you very much for such a detailed bug report. There are animations with punishment, but they don't work sometimes for some reason I don't know. I'd be very grateful if you send me your saves with any of the mentioned bugs on email regis.fennec@gmail.com so I can catch and fix them.
I'll do my best to fix the bugs in the next build.

Maunslater

Jun 19, 2018
Thank you!

Hello, thank you very much for such a detailed bug report. There are animations with punishment, but they don't work sometimes for some reason I don't know. I'd be very grateful if you send me your saves with any of the mentioned bugs on email regis.fennec@gmail.com so I can catch and fix them.
I'll do my best to fix the bugs in the next build.
Of course, I will send it in my free time. Thanks for game!

Reactions: GDFennec

qweazxsdc

Jun 6, 2018
I saw there was a 1.81 hotfix but not in this thread and the links from patreon have expired, can anyone upload it?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hello, my friends! Build 0.1.8 had some critical bugs that were breaking the game. I've fixed them. Download links: |

Fixed bugs:

- Fatal error after completing the illicit meeting quest
- Fatal error after talking to a minotaur during the hall event
- The door to the vampire's crypt was closed after the boss fight
- The player couldn't talk to Cara about the ravens to complete the trailing the renegade quest
- Belvina was keeping fight when her health reaches zero
- The guardians banishing Cara wasn't moving during the fight
- Infinite loop of Adella's night event
- Gabriela was standing T pose during her night event
- Some answers in dialogues with Aellin hadn't a continuation

Reactions: Wolfn

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hello. How can I choose main female character or this game have only male character?
Not in any of the current builds, and I've never seen any plans stating that there will be.
I think the game would require a total rewrite to accommodate a female MC.
Game play, animations, dialogue... everything.
Not likely for this game, but if GDFennec continues developing, maybe an idea for the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yulkaumm
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes