Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I've run around for hours now trying to get that Boar Band armor and haven't found anything... I'm the kind of guy who skips text after a while and the lady won't repeat the quest details for me - Maybe she should. I think in general the quest tracker needs more specific information: Where to go to obtain an item and what actions need to be taken to obtain it. A transcript of the instructions from the questgiver would also be helpful.

Also, what counts as a day? It's not explained whether it's 24 hours after notice or some fixed time of the night. The combat system... It needs work, my guy. But it's not the worst I've seen. I'm sure you're aware of how clunky it is at the moment and how difficult it is to read attack frames and hitboxes. Ranged attacks were a good choice to start with.

The models, uh... Well, again, I've seen worse. They're ok. Not difficult to make and low on resources so that's good for production. The faces though lol. I like the cumshots and the cum textures. Most 3D games I've seen here don't have that. There's a lot of animations so far and they're decent.

Overall, keep up the good work. A lot of polish and some updated graphics would be a neat stretch goal for the final build.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Is this suppose to be vr because every time I boot it up it turns on my vive, and if i shut off my steam vr it closes the game... Even if I ignore it and keep playing because it wakes up my vive, it sends all the sound to the vive...
I got the same problem. Steam VR starts up automatically when launch. I guess I'll have to unplug my Index to try this out.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
I got the same problem. Steam VR starts up automatically when launch. I guess I'll have to unplug my Index to try this out.
create a new shortcut of the .exe in the target box add a space then -nohmd after the quotations it will no longer run in VR mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayerz

GDFennec

The horniest fennec in the world
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
I've run around for hours now trying to get that Boar Band armor and haven't found anything...
It's in the stone forest level, here's a screenshot with the location of the armor. 2020-11-12_10-21-55.png

Also, what counts as a day?
In the game, it's the time between 7 and 21 hours

Ranged attacks were a good choice to start with.
Absolutely ranged attacks would make the game too easy I think. The current attacks have a quite big range, if you attack from the maximum distance, 90% of your enemies won't even be able to get close to you.

Overall, keep up the good work. A lot of polish and some updated graphics would be a neat stretch goal for the final build.
Thank you. Yes, probably this is what I will do in the last builds, in a condition I'll get enough money to buy modeling & texturing courses and upgrade my PC because now I'm working on the limit of my skills and the computer performance.
UPD: But graphics won't change really much, I'll just a bit improve it in the last builds

Last edited:

bnm9975

Jul 24, 2017
where is a wagon with food? and before accept this quest I've killed and got a boar band armor already.
would it be a problem?

Kegs

Nov 20, 2017
great game so far im just stuck on the ice queen quest i cant seem to find Beloria. Also is there any content with the mayor's wife? if there is i dont know what i'm supposed to gift her

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
great game so far
Thank you!
im just stuck on the ice queen quest i cant seem to find Beloria
If you completed the first quest with building the prison and solving the puzzle, she should be in your castle, you can find her in the workers' rooms or choose her to work in the library so she appears there.
Also is there any content with the mayor's wife? if there is i dont know what i'm supposed to gift her
Yes, there is content with her. There was a hint about it in her dialogue with the mayor. You are supposed to gift her a peony.

zephyre295

Apr 6, 2019
can anyone help me out? been playing this game for 2 days now but cant seem to find a girl to have sex with.... i tried to stick with the main story line and defeated the werewolf with nun and then went back to defeat the vampire but i cant defeat her because am too weak. anyone know how to find girls to have sex with ? because each time i go to a girl and talk to her she gives me another long task.....anyone have a walkthrrough or something to complete this game?

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
i figured out the save part....but i cant find a girl to have sex with...
There's a lot of ways to find somebody to have sex with, I think if you can't fight anybody then the fastest and the simplest way to have sex is to find an onadir (Deer-girl) on the Frosty Trails level (Path there: Old town > Fishing Gorge > Frosty Trails) and tame her by giving her 5 apples. But you can tame by apples only fearful onadirs, they slowly move back when you're close to them, this is how you can recognize fearful ones. After the taming, get back to your castle and go to the pet's rooms, where you can find her and ask to have sex.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Honestly it's a good game. What made me delete the game right away was the paywall for the consolea and cheats. Seriously Find another way for people to support you then blocking off a part (function) of the game. Nobody wants to be a EA Or BUNGIE!

Tbh I was considering supporting but until the password is released to the public, I don't think i will.... Why? Because i don't want to support something just because i have to in order to access a feature. ;-; (i'm not trying to sound rude it's just how i honestly feel :) )

Fix the paywall and you got a 6$+ Pledge. Heck maybe even 10.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes