fdsdasdasda

May 27, 2018
you should work on bug fixes and better instructions to things so we dont run around lost for hours, i still cannot find the priest in the wolf lakes...

GDFennec

The horniest fennec in the world
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
you should work on bug fixes and better instructions to things so we dont run around lost for hours, i still cannot find the priest in the wolf lakes...
For hours? The path from the player spawn point to him actually takes 8 seconds (I just counted). There are no hidden ways or something like that. You can find my screenshot in the thread that shows where the priest is.

What is this companion system in the changelogs about? :unsure:
In the future the game will have companions following the player, helping him in battles, helping with completing quests, etc. In this version, I added the basics of this mechanic, just as a test, it is only available in one story quest.

Reactions: cakeplz15

fdsdasdasda

May 27, 2018
where is the anggenite, like there is no arrows showing me where or anything its so confusing..

UPDATE: found it after looking around for 15 minutes now i cant pick it up,.........

Last edited:

AJlyKarD

Aug 11, 2018
Gyus, how to get Vampire Hunter Armor? Do I need to kill Gabriela for it? And if I didn't kill her, so then it's over for me?

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Gyus, how to get Vampire Hunter Armor? Do I need to kill Gabriela for it? And if I didn't kill her, so then it's over for me?
You can get it only during the fight with her, but you shouldn't kill her. There's a little entrance to the room with the armor in the farthest corner of the room where you fight.

what it's look like i roam all the map can't find any
Here's the way to bronze.
1604819231610.png

Reactions: Wolfn and kuzazi123

AJlyKarD

Aug 11, 2018
You can get it only during the fight with her, but you shouldn't kill her. There's a little entrance to the room with the armor in the farthest corner of the room where you fight.

Here's the way to bronze.
View attachment 890834
No, I didn't kill her, but I was too focused on battle, so didn't see anything=/ I have already pass the quest, so the door is under the seal now.
Bye Bye, my Vampire Hunter Armor, I'm too far in progress to get back...
Is there a way to open the sealed door after completing the quest? I guess not:cry:

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
No, I didn't kill her, but I was too focused on battle, so didn't see anything=/ I have already pass the quest, so the door is under the seal now.
Bye Bye, my Vampire Hunter Armor, I'm too far in progress to get back...
Is there a way to open the sealed door after completing the quest? I guess not:cry:
Unfortunately, no, you can't open the door after the boss fight.

fdsdasdasda

May 27, 2018
hey where i can find the wagon to attack in the stone forest? it seems like i explored the whole are but could not find it

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes