silent_ninja

Aug 22, 2017
to add to the analysis I tried replaying the mission with the lowest settings and it doesn't seem to be related to the quality of my hardware. I also noticed from the saves I sent you the most advanced one doesn't actually load mid-mission when you load it, which is weird because I saved before going into wolf lakes but anyway. If it doesn't happen on your end I figure there must be something weird about my save that I can't put my finger on.

GDFennec

The horniest fennec in the world
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Here's the new build 0.1.72
Download links: , ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wdfsdfsdf

Jul 26, 2017
Man...runescape sure has changed over the years.

Jokes aside, keep working hard Fennec, this is quite interesting.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
i dont know really, its unreal but it look depri simple.... the screenshots prevent me from testing. however, thx for share

GDFennec

The horniest fennec in the world
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
I cant change resolution of the game and I dont see everything , can someone help me?:cry:
Unfortunately, you can't do it now. I've tried to add the ability to change the resolution in the past, but it caused some bugs, so I refused that idea. I'll add it as soon as I can fix the bugs.

wdfsdfsdf

Jul 26, 2017
What's the steps for Illicit meeting? The game's asking me to "Find a reason for Aellin to get out of her home" But she wont speak to me, nor is there any arrow/explanation on what to do.

alexapz

Oct 8, 2019
I don't wanna be that guy, but are there cheats, or does anyone have a finished save? The game is pretty cool tho, played for an hour but since I forgot to save I lost the entire hour of gameplay and honestly can't be bothered to do it all again.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes