Foxsaken

Jul 29, 2017
1.where are the wagon with food in stone forest?
2.i wait so long for cara determine raven is it buged?
sorry for my bad eng

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
hmm i wonder if this is going to have some sort of corruption system or transformations, pregnancy system stuff like that in the future. looks very interesting i think i will check this out.

Reactions: AlexTorch

ruziy

Feb 15, 2019
You can save the game just after beating the first boss
As a result, the game turn out to be a 5GB demo: quasi-interactive prologue and quick death by first vindicator (it kills the player in a few hits, while the player can only scratch it slightly).

GDFennec

The horniest fennec in the world
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
hmm i wonder if this is going to have some sort of corruption system or transformations, pregnancy system stuff like that in the future. looks very interesting i think i will check this out.
1. There will be corruption in some future storylines.
2. Transformation probably will not appear in the game, it's too hard to make.
3. I think I will realize pregnancy system in the future, but not soon

As a result, the game turn out to be a 5GB demo: quasi-interactive prologue and quick death by first vindicator (it kills the player in a few hits, while the player can only scratch it slightly).
Yeah, perhaps, I, as a fan of hardcore games have made the prologue too hard to beat. I'll make it a bit easier and make the player able to save during the prologue in the next build.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Well, first of all i'd like confess and apologize to the dev, when i saw the images i thought the description of the game was just overselling and over-exaggeration, and after spending hours till i (think) reaching the end of the demo, i admit this is one of the best playable games on here there are some positive as well as negative aspects but the every game has that and this game's positive outweighs the negative so i am just gonna point them out and give everyone else a *SPOILER ALERT* for some points may contain spoilers.

Before i get into that i had some questions about how much of the game is available, can we complete the "Searching for the Demonologist" and "You can hide, you cant run" quests and is there anything achievable by helping the lady at the port ? Also i tamed a female mino, and she keeps coming to me at night is that feature only for minos or every species ?

Positive Aspects:
1. The game is super fun to play, the story is good no matter how generic it may seem it is fun.
2. The content is unexpectedly great, the maps, the characters, the abilities etc.
3. Different regions and the monoliths to teleport is a good touch.
4. Taming the beasts and each species have their own attack style.
5. A few more minute things but i wont make the list too long.

Negative Aspects:
1. The 1st boss might prove too hard to beat for many people and since its the 1st boss with shit armor and no real grasp of the attacks and movement fluidity it is just frustrating for a lot, it took me 7 tries so yea.
2. The inventory system is a bit too childish in terms of looks, i know thats not a big deal but its just a thing that i felt and well the character design as well, its not that bad but considering how detailed the game is it'd be great if you did something about that.
3. The targeting system is a bit wonky and the attacks......if possible add a Homing Attack coz wolves are a pain to kill coz of their movement and height.
4. The bronze or copper ore that we needed to get for the blacksmith is so off the course that i had to look from 1 corner of the map to another and that too after i saw a comment saying that it was in the misty mountains.
5. Some places dont allow you to save and that would be really helpful for ex: right before i was about to fight (or get my ass kicked by) the Ice Princess.

Now that i have admired your work and bitched about it at the same time i thought i'd give some suggestions coz why not :p
Since there is a "Corruption" in the Sex House when we train our beasts, i was hoping that maybe once we defeat and tame some beast we could take some with use a "party members" and have them fuck/rape/gangbang etc the enemy ? or maybe use the females to lure the enemies away or maybe if its a huge/strong beast we could use it as a mount.

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
i admit this is one of the best playable games on here
Thank you very much! It's very nice to hear
can we complete the "Searching for the Demonologist" and "You can hide, you cant run" quests
Right now - no, but one of these quests will be completable in the next build
is there anything achievable by helping the lady at the port ?
Yes, you can unlock sex scenes with her by helping her
Also i tamed a female mino, and she keeps coming to me at night is that feature only for minos or every species ?
No, every kind of monstergirl can do it, but if she does it every night, then, probably, this is a bug.
The inventory system is a bit too childish in terms of looks, i know thats not a big deal but its just a thing that i felt and well the character design as well, its not that bad but considering how detailed the game is it'd be great if you did something about that.
Some parts of the user interface will be changed in the future, include the inventory. About the characters - Unfortunately, but I won't redesign them really much. Maybe only some of them a bit because my skills in modeling and texturing are limited.
The targeting system is a bit wonky and the attacks......if possible add a Homing Attack coz wolves are a pain to kill coz of their movement and height.
Actually, you can use your zone attack by pressing Shift +A/D/S + Left mouse buttons to kill wolves or just press the Q button to fight without targeting.
The bronze or copper ore that we needed to get for the blacksmith is so off the course that i had to look from 1 corner of the map to another and that too after i saw a comment saying that it was in the misty mountains.
You can open the quests menu by pressing the R button and then begin tracking the quest with bronze to see a pointer with shows you where to go.
Some places dont allow you to save and that would be really helpful for ex: right before i was about to fight (or get my ass kicked by) the Ice Princess.
Saving on locations with enemies could create a lot of bugs, so, no, unfortunately, I won't let the player save there.
i was hoping that maybe once we defeat and tame some beast we could take some with use a "party members"
I already plan this. Companions system will appear in the future
and have them fuck/rape/gangbang etc the enemy ? or maybe use the females to lure the enemies away or maybe if its a huge/strong beast we could use it as a mount.
I have had approximately the same idea before the start of making the game, but I try to be very accurate around such things because I don't want to get banned on Patreon, so I refused that. But maybe there will be something like surprise sex of companions with enemies. The idea with using females sounds interesting, and idea about mounts is too hard to make

Foxsaken

Jul 29, 2017
1. You shouldn't find the wagon, the only one thing you must do to begin attacking the wagon is to talk to Frabor.
2. How much time is she doing this? She must get back in one day. If she doesn't, could you please send me your saves on email regis.fennec@gmail.com so I can fix the bug? Path to the saves files: folder with the game>Saved>SaveGames
I already send the save file. Thank you.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Too fucking hard. The vindicators are so hard even on easy that it is hard to even beat the first one.
I saw your note that you'd make save possible already during the first quest.
But, please, include some way of replenishing your health. You need very precise movement to have a chance, I have tried five times now and I am going to delete the game until it has been fixed. The story is good so far.

But an "easy" game mode shouldn't really be hardcore, now should it? (Yes, I have played hundreds of FPS games).

Reactions: Kamilgar

silent_ninja

Aug 22, 2017
I know we all come here for the happy fappies but this game was very fun to play for multiple reasons

@GDFenec for a 0.1.16 this game has a lot of content and quests, cheers for that and I wanted to ask if it took you a long time to gather this up because I want to keep a realistic expectation on how much content will be added per update

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
I know we all come here for the happy fappies but this game was very fun to play for multiple reasons

@GDFenec for a 0.1.16 this game has a lot of content and quests, cheers for that and I wanted to ask if it took you a long time to gather this up because I want to keep a realistic expectation on how much content will be added per update
Hello, thank you, the development of this game took me already sixteen months.

Darklord_dishes

Mar 19, 2018
Am I doing something wrong? I've tried to kill the guard twice and I've died both times. the game doesn't let me save and load when I get to the cell so I have to sit and watch the opening scene again and again.

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
the game doesn't let me save and load when I get to the cell so I have to sit and watch the opening scene again and again.
You can't save during the prologue yet, but it will be fixed in the next build

silent_ninja

Aug 22, 2017
Hello, thank you, the development of this game took me already sixteen months.
Wow yeah that's a fair lot, it's good for everyone to know that it took that much because they might get the wrong idea that because this is a beta you will deliver the same amount of content on each update. Great so far keep it up!

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
This game is really nice, i love it!
But I couldn't do these two mission, can you help?
Thank you!
1) Bronze is located in the Misty Crossroad level. Here's a screenshot with the way to the ore right from the engine.
1600450077339.png
2) If you completed the other goals of the quest, then you must talk to Frabor. But, unfortunately, there's a bug in the current version which makes it impossible to complete the quest if you got more than one copy of boar band armor in your main nventory. Sorry for that, will be fixed in the next build.

Reactions: thesuperfatcat
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you!
1) Bronze is located in the Misty Crossroad level. Here's a screenshot with the way to the ore right from the engine.
View attachment 821741
2) If you completed the other goals of the quest, then you must talk to Frabor. But, unfortunately, there's a bug in the current version which makes it impossible to complete the quest if you got more than one copy of boar band armor in your main nventory. Sorry for that, will be fixed in the next build.
Thank you so much for the informations.
I think this bug, you mentioned in the second line happened to me. By the way, i think i found a bug.
If you build the second floor and bath in advance, the ice magician's bath request and main mission are buged. Although the task is completed, it seems not completed.

Reactions: Wolfn

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
By the way, i think i found a bug.
If you build the second floor and bath in advance, the ice magician's bath request and main mission are buged. Although the task is completed, it seems not completed.
Thank you for reporting the bug, it will be fixed in the next build

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes