silent_ninja

Aug 22, 2017
Hey Fennec looking forward to Oct 28th build, apart from the new mechanics what can we expect in terms of additions such as new scenes and side quests? Personally if we ever see more little scenes/poses I would love more affectionate progressive scenes if that isn't too weird to ask, like more kissing scenes and such.

GDFennec

The horniest fennec in the world
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Hey Fennec looking forward to Oct 28th build, apart from the new mechanics what can we expect in terms of additions such as new scenes and side quests?
I don't want to talk about all the details because I want it to be surprising, so I'll tell you it in short: Besides the main plot, there will be 4 little storylines with 5 new female characters and 25 new sex scenes.
Personally if we ever see more little scenes/poses I would love more affectionate progressive scenes if that isn't too weird to ask, like more kissing scenes and such.
Well, I've already made 20 new sex scenes but only one of them includes kissing, but there are 5 more scenes in my plans, so, special for you I'll add kisses and affection to some of them as far as it's possible and relevant

Wolfn

Nov 8, 2017
GDFennec where is update :) i know i read on Patreon ;)
And question older wersion saves works or i must play again?

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
GDFennec where is update :) i know i read on Patreon ;)
And question older wersion saves works or i must play again?
The update is near. :)
I'm 90% sure saves from the older version will work correctly, during my work on the build, I've been trying to not touch any savable structures and variables to keep the game able to support older saves.

Reactions: Wolfn

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So can you avoid futa and is it a big part of the game?

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
So can you avoid futa and is it a big part of the game?
You get a warning before futa content and you're always able to avoid it. There's only one futa character yet and this is a little part of the game.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You get a warning before futa content and you're always able to avoid it. There's only one futa character yet and this is a little part of the game.
Ok dope. Now this might be presumptuous of me to ask, but is it possible to make a female version of said character? I've seen it done in other games and seems to work pretty well.

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Ok dope. Now this might be presumptuous of me to ask, but is it possible to make a female version of said character? I've seen it done in other games and seems to work pretty well.
In a way yes, the futa character has a female twin sister

silent_ninja

Aug 22, 2017
0.1.7 looking tasty, and it seems there's a good amount of new content, tho I'm holding out for a fix because I found 2 bugs and one of them can't be surpassed

1. In the teleport ability some locations are not showing up, I see there's a button with no text that I guess was supposed to show the next page but it doesn't work

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
0.1.7 looking tasty, and it seems there's a good amount of new content, tho I'm holding out for a fix because I found 2 bugs and one of them can't be surpassed

1. In the teleport ability some locations are not showing up, I see there's a button with no text that I guess was supposed to show the next page but it doesn't work

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your bug report, I'll make a hotfix soon. But, to make it faster, can you please send me your saves on Gmail regis.fennec@gmail.com ? I mean, I haven't caught the bug with falling through the floor and I have no idea why this happens, so your saves would be very helpful.

Reactions: silent_ninja

Wolfn

Nov 8, 2017
Bug i can not fight werewolf on scene with sister and eye i fall through floor and walking on minimap

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes