GDFennec

The horniest fennec in the world
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Well...fuck me...i keep dying in the second vindicator....maybe a little stupid but should not the tutorial be a little more "easy" or maybe allow us to save, or have some checkpoint.
Yes, this is already in my plans. The player will be able to save during the prologue in the next build.

Reactions: AlexTorch

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
where is save game location ???
If you mean location of save files then it's the folder with the game>Saved>SaveGames
If you mean which locations of the game you can save on, then it's any location without enemies

Reactions: Miraj

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Is it possible to get bronze ingots for the blacksmith quest? I have the pickaxe but cannot find anything to mine in the misty area. Also the pickaxe description says "WIP" so does this mean the quest can not be completed?

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Is it possible to get bronze ingots for the blacksmith quest? I have the pickaxe but cannot find anything to mine in the misty area. Also the pickaxe description says "WIP" so does this mean the quest can not be completed?
No, you can complete the quest. Bronze ore is located in the Misty Crossroad level, you can open the quests menu by pressing R and track the quest to find that level faster.
About "WIP", that's my bad, I forget to change the description.

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
If you mean location of save files then it's the folder with the game>Saved>SaveGames
If you mean which locations of the game you can save on, then it's any location without enemies
also i am petrion with this game so how to activet consoul mod

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
No, you can complete the quest. Bronze ore is located in the Misty Crossroad level, you can open the quests menu by pressing R and track the quest to find that level faster.
About "WIP", that's my bad, I forget to change the description.
I know where the misty crossroads are, but I can't find any bronze to mine there.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...after playing a little, i must say is not bad, but damn....that threesome with heila was the most dessapointament that i have in a game....i see "hey, threesome, should be with the deer girl again" NOPE...i was with the faggot that don't do anything...

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Is this suppose to be vr because every time I boot it up it turns on my vive, and if i shut off my steam vr it closes the game... Even if I ignore it and keep playing because it wakes up my vive, it sends all the sound to the vive...

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayerz

HornyToad72

Jun 19, 2017
The puzzle is just math
The shaman will get back in one day
several days passed and she didnt come back i think its bugged. Math? i really dont understand the logic, thank you.
p.s: seraching for the demologist quest is bugged, when i press "e" on the corpse doesnt do anyting, and we need it more quest i think its bugged as well,.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes