GDFennec

The horniest fennec in the world
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Hello! I'm the developer of this game! Thank you for sharing my game with people. I have two things to ask you about. Firstly - Could you please upload the new build? Here are the link and mirrors - , ,
Version 0.1.61 hotfix. Changelog of this version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And + Changelog for the missed version 0.1.5 (Don't know If it's necessary)

Secondly - Please, edit the page of the game. I would be very thankful if you would do these things:
1) Change the name. The correct variant is "Way of the Sorcerer", not "Ways of a Sorcerer"
2) Change overview to
because the current variant is a bit incorrect.
3) Same with the developer's note. Please, change it to
4) Only 3 genres are listed on the page. So I've made a more correct list with all the game genres:
5) And my last request. Here are only 2 screenshots on the page, and they are absolutely uninformative, so, could you please replace them with these ?

Wolfn

Nov 8, 2017
Hello, i like this game :) two questions 1. about saves? on every new update i need to play again at begining...
2.Gallery for scenes? sorry for bad english

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hello! I'm the developer of this game!
Hey Fennec, good to see you here.
You can submit a ticket and request a 'game developer' tag. Not sure what benefits come with it.
I went ahead and reported your post so the mods will see it.
There's some good people on this site, potential patrons and existing patrons such as myself :b

saves? Gallery?
No gallery (yet), I think all scenes can be played again once unlocked.
Save games can act funny sometimes - between game versions I'm not sure.
There are cheats built into the game (patron locked), but you can use Cheat Engine or Save Editor to tweak a bunch of stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GDFennec

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Hello, i like this game :) two questions 1. about saves? on every new update i need to play again at begining...
2.Gallery for scenes? sorry for bad english
Hello! 1. Probably, future builds will support saves from past versions. The main reason for problems with saves transferring were new mechanics which required some information to load, but couldn't do it, because this information just didn't exist in a past build.
2. I already thought about it, but there are some problems with adding this to the game. Making a gallery may take a lot of time, so it definitely won't appear in the next build, but I'll try to make this in the winter.

Hey Fennec, good to see you here.
You can submit a ticket and request a 'game developer' tag. Not sure what benefits come with it.
I went ahead and reported your post so the mods will see it.
Hello, thank you very much. Yeah, why not, I'll submit a ticket for the tag soon.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
So is there actually sleep sex, or is it just more akin to sleep molestation. (tired of the tag being used for a single scenario where the guy pokes the girl's tits or something while she's sleeping)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So is there actually sleep sex, or is it just more akin to sleep molestation. (tired of the tag being used for a single scenario where the guy pokes the girl's tits or something while she's sleeping)
Yes but it is consensual, she wakes up first then "goes back to sleep"

Paul James

Jan 17, 2018
Here's all the console commands list
Thank you for sharing these! I am having issue running it. I have the console pulled up and when I run "AddMoney 500" it say it is not recognized. What am I doing wrong?

Dudethe1st

Mar 15, 2018
I'd like to play the game, but I can't control the camera. It faces only one way no matter which way I walk, and the mouse does nothing. What am I doing wrong?

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
I'd like to play the game, but I can't control the camera. It faces only one way no matter which way I walk, and the mouse does nothing. What am I doing wrong?
Probably there are some problems with your device. Actually you are the first man who told me about such a problem. Restart the game or try to click some mouse buttons, that's all the advice I can give you. :(

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You can save the game just after beating the first boss
Well...fuck me...i keep dying in the second vindicator....maybe a little stupid but should not the tutorial be a little more "easy" or maybe allow us to save, or have some checkpoint.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes