fdsdasdasda

May 27, 2018
Does the main quest stop at the part where i have to talk to algrim?, i cannot advance to the next area where it tells me to go. and also the quest where i have to find the the bald mountain is the same thing i cannot advance so im wondering if i have to come to the end of the current version :)

GDFennec

The horniest fennec in the world
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Does the main quest stop at the part where i have to talk to algrim?, i cannot advance to the next area where it tells me to go. and also the quest where i have to find the the bald mountain is the same thing i cannot advance so im wondering if i have to come to the end of the current version :)
Yes, these quests aren't completed yet

Fzoner69

Nov 22, 2017
Can't talk to Margaret after switching herbs she just stares and there's is no dialog options stuck 75/100% for still waters run deep quest. Nvm finished quest with warewolf and it moved on.

Last edited:

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Can't talk to Margaret after switching herbs she just stares and there's is no dialog options stuck 75/100% for still waters run deep quest. Nvm finished quest with warewolf and it moved on.
Can you please send me your save so I can fix the bug?

Fzoner69

Nov 22, 2017
I already overwrite it sorry but it seems like either its warewolf slave room completion progression stop or might be just moving to your castle and back to location next day. My guess its the 2nd cuz every other quest updated same way. Also wait function would be dope so you could handle time more freely im down even if its in your castle bed to make it simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
One more time, a qwerty game, one more time a "for hard gamers game"... Everybody doesn't use qwerty and everybody dosen't use "WASD" for directions... You know for the noobs who are not "hardgamersforlifeandnothingelsematter", arrows are still existing...
u know ,u can press alt + maj on windows to switch to qwerty with a azerty keyboard right? and so u will use zqsd to move as in any other games with a azerty keyboard

• Angry
Reactions: HylTin

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Hi there, i have a issue and i'm seeking for help :) I'm trying to learn the skill "Through space" wich require to have a shaman, so i did the quest to get the shaman in my castle, but i'm stilll unable to learn this skill, am i missing something?Do i have to assigne this lady somewhere?
You should select her to work in the library in the skills menu before learning the skill

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Hi there, i have a issue and i'm seeking for help :) I'm trying to learn the skill "Through space" wich require to have a shaman, so i did the quest to get the shaman in my castle, i assigned the lady with the "select a mage" button i learned the skill for 75 magic, but the skill is still in the skill menu (for 25 magic now) but nothing happen when i try to learn it am i missing something?

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
You should select her to work in the library in the skills menu before learning the skill
hi, yeah i did that , learned the skill for 75 magic, but now the skill is still in the learning menu for 25 and nothing happen when i try to learn it :s sorry for the double post

Edit.: Ho nvm i missed something written, 2 hours left^^ ty for ur answer :)

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Geez i feel so dumb, now i can't figure how to use this "Through space" skill also i crafted a armor but didn't found a way to wear it :s

Edit: yep im dumb^^ the "y" key was the solution for the skill and the "t" key for the armor :)

Last edited:

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Geez i feel so dumb, now i can't figure how to use this "Through space" skill
Press the Y button to open the learned skills menu, drag the skill to one of the five slots and then use it by its number on the keyboard.
also i crafted a armor but didn't found a way to wear it :s
Press the T button to open the armor list and press on the armor icon.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes