moborius

Sep 25, 2017
If you want the English version, then yes .. this is the latest one. The Japanese version on the other hand. That one have some extra content and I believe the sharing part of the game is further optimized.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah,english version didn't get much love,unfortunately.Never got updated,lot's of optional content remained untranslated(that has lot of sexy stuff too). And as it was translated by developers(probably hired help), it suffers from a bit of "engrish" problem,though not as bad as the first game.
Still,the game itself deserves to be praised, art is awesome, story is wonky in interesting kind of way, and gameplay is based on good ol' classics like hanafuda and mahjong(or was that second game only?).

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I haven't played in so long I forgot the Harem&Blade strategy, and I wrote the wiki on it (here: )

Does the game save on it's own?
Character stats and inventory saves whenever you enter a 'base' screen, like the winter town or any quest camp. Quest progress has to be hard saved from camp, otherwise you have to replay it from the beginning, which actually makes it easier early on.

Reactions: HGCoward and GA123

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
its like a card battle??.... but iam not able to understand how to play the game with cards... do they signify seasons??...

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
For the card stuff check via right click which cards need to be collected. It's a little like patience .. try to get "streets" or "collections" (the green more colourless cards are the worthlesst once.).. you can increase the number of cards in your hand by summoning the correct spirts for the task .(Spirits with search help in search and so on. [The little icons on the idle screen]).... but in the end it's very luck based.

Years ago i tested playing "without thinking", i always played the top left card of my stack. The end result quite often wasn't worse than playing "intelligent" because of the randomly played second card.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Guys, serious question. Look at teaser images in main post. The captions there are, I presume, machine translated and make little sense. This is not the first time I see something like this, often other Japanese titles also have cheesy catchphrases scattered all over images like graphic designer was on acid tasked with putting as many information as possible on few images. Is this difference in culture? Last time I saw something like this was in like early '90 on boxes of computer games when you had to buy game only judging by the box.

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
Yes and now .. you can compress much more information into a few japanese letters than into english ones... that's one of the biggest problems if you try to translate japanese games. Quite often they only need one letter to label a character attribute (e.g. strength) and if you try to translate that to english you simply can't get the text into the overview screen as you simply run quickly out of letters if you try to use apprevations.. and after you realise that they only need two letter to mark the state of virginity and/or the form it got lost .. you realise you run into problems :) (I translated a game [via google] that had > 30 different traits in one line of text, in english the result needed nearly 6 lines :) ) After 1/4 year of translating all the things i really thought how cool it is that you can compress all these attribute informations to only one page and i didn't thought that it is a mess any more :)

but here it's more an "artist" approach all of his game have this "crazy" style, i think it's his form to add beauty ^^

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
fuck if i know what's going on.
Trying to figure out this game is like trying to decipher Voynich manuscript.
i just opened the Data folder and looked at the images after 15 minutes of scratching my head and clicking random buttons.

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Is there a reason why the actual screen is smaller than the window it's played in...? Like it's stuck to the top left corner of the window and does not stretch to cover the bigger window around it...looks a bit bizarre.
Same problem. Anyone know what's wrong?

Oh, and does anyone know how to make the text appear instantaneous?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is there a reason why the actual screen is smaller than the window it's played in...? Like it's stuck to the top left corner of the window and does not stretch to cover the bigger window around it...looks a bit bizarre.
Same problem. Anyone know what's wrong?

Oh, and does anyone know how to make the text appear instantaneous?
Unfortunately, I think that the devs made the game in this way. Even for me the game plays in a small screen and not full, with only the text being full screen (and you can see that even in the screenshot in the OP) :/

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
It's typical ponidog to start you with an unfairly steep difficulty curve that can only be surpassed with patience and luck (in inverse proportion,) and then if you persist long enough to make progress, you get handed advantages that make it increasingly ridiculously easy. Haro and Way 1 were like that, too.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Throughout the years i'd have a day where I would try and find a free download of this, and i'd usually end up with the 1.0 version which had an even worse translation than the current version or just straight up nothing. Thanks a ton for buying this and sharing!

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes