HGCoward

Nov 23, 2018
I haven't played in so long I forgot the Harem&Blade strategy, and I wrote the wiki on it (here: )

Character stats and inventory saves whenever you enter a 'base' screen, like the winter town or any quest camp. Quest progress has to be hard saved from camp, otherwise you have to replay it from the beginning, which actually makes it easier early on.
Thank you for creating the wiki! Can you please shed some light on how to get the LOS effect? I sometimes get it by chance but have never really understood what I did correctly to get them. Thanks!!!

Dirtyxmind

Jul 1, 2017
Hello all!
Sorry beforehand about using necromancy ;P

Started playing again this game after a while and got to a point where i am able to do well with 300 Difficult Marches...
So i started collecting more girls to the Harem...
I can't find the way to unlock the 'Witch Cynthia' (rustle maid)... i already managed to complete the March from Cold Plains - Spelltorn Mansion (Difficulty 300), and got the 1st EVENT to get her but nothing more from there... did the march multiple times and also tried several Search option during the March, but nothing so far... any clues?... already tried at the Japanese wiki but nothing there...
Also want to know the way to unlock 2 of the girls that enkephalin07 added to the game (Sakuya and Yuugi)... already unlocked Fotune and Koakuma (Thank you a lot enkephalin07).

I know that i can unlock them with Onigiri, but want to know the intended way to get them with the Events.

Anyway Thank you a lot for the kind attention!

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
none of the downloads games works for the first game. So if i were to try and play it i wouldn't be able to without having part one.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Am I understanding the story to this right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like what the fucking fuck? Who thought this story would be a good idea? As an added bonus, none of the sex segment of this game appears translated. Only the terrible story.

Reactions: Megumin.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Am I understanding the story to this right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like what the fucking fuck? Who thought this story would be a good idea? As an added bonus, none of the sex segment of this game appears translated. Only the terrible story.
This game is a complete mess in terms of story-telling and translation. I think your synopsis is as good as any other, I doubt anyone got a clear picture. Although separate harem mode with gangbangs feels very tacked-on.
This universe has always been kinda iffy on the timeline and the males in the stories -sometimes it's disenchanted Chucky, sometimes it's Demon King, sometimes it's his reincarnation, sometimes it's another Chucky or demon king descendant.. The most consistent was probably a second game Haro because the story was so contained.

I guess what I'm trying to say : I recommend forgetting about 3rd game and play two previous ones instead.

Reactions: thealucid
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes