LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
where do you find mana jelly
You can find it in one of the cabins south west of the town. Inside is a letter on a bed and large jar of pink slime. You'll need a bottle to get it, one can be found in the guild hall upstairs.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
catfolk nun does not work.

maybe screenshots will help me better understand the quest.
To do her quest line you need to defeat the salamander and speak to the mayor about seeing his ledger. after that if you head into the church upstairs and read the top shelf space, the nun quest should be available. If youve done all this and its not working still I'll have to fix whatever the bug is. I'm currently going through my code to try and fix some of these issues.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I click on the purple jar nothing happened and have the empty jar akp
First hearing of this particular issue. I'll review the code to make sure. Do you have three slime cores? once youve gotten all the items youre meant to head back to the lake to get a scene. Apologies if its busted on you.

Reactions: Matools

Kyiv

Mar 4, 2020
First hearing of this particular issue. I'll review the code to make sure. Do you have three slime cores? once youve gotten all the items youre meant to head back to the lake to get a scene. Apologies if its busted on you.
apparently I forgot the mushroom

Reactions: LostWisdom

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I keep getting errors for android version
The original android version I uploaded wasnt actually working. For some reason its breaking where the other versions arent. Ive updated it with a few file changes. I dont know if it will fix your issue though.

Reactions: Kyiv

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
I can't seem to trigger anything to do with the .14 update... I am using the Wayfared_0.14_Win.rar file, so I'm guessing I'm just missing a trigger? Not sure which though, because I'm seeing that I've done everything in the changelog prior to 0.14 (everything 13 and prior, from 0.1 to 0.13). When searching the bookshelves in the upstairs area of the church the message I get is something along the lines of "These books look boring", so I'm guessing that counts as searched? I speak to the buff nun, "road is closed", try and speak to the catfolk nun and... Nothing. I defeated the Salamander before entering Nueve (why is the city called 9, btw?) so I figure that might've caused two incompatible scenarios to trigger, or two events trying to run at the same time meaning none are run by the catfolk nun? Because I can't do the main plot, I can't do "Feline Favor", and both "Nun Interrupted" and "Spider Rider" are dependant on the main plot if I'm not mistaken.
What am I missing? And what information can I present in order to clarify and show everything I've done until now?

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I can't seem to trigger anything to do with the .14 update... I am using the Wayfared_0.14_Win.rar file, so I'm guessing I'm just missing a trigger? Not sure which though, because I'm seeing that I've done everything in the changelog prior to 0.14 (everything 13 and prior, from 0.1 to 0.13). When searching the bookshelves in the upstairs area of the church the message I get is something along the lines of "These books look boring", so I'm guessing that counts as searched? I speak to the buff nun, "road is closed", try and speak to the catfolk nun and... Nothing. I defeated the Salamander before entering Nueve (why is the city called 9, btw?) so I figure that might've caused two incompatible scenarios to trigger, or two events trying to run at the same time meaning none are run by the catfolk nun? Because I can't do the main plot, I can't do "Feline Favor", and both "Nun Interrupted" and "Spider Rider" are dependant on the main plot if I'm not mistaken.
What am I missing? And what information can I present in order to clarify and show everything I've done until now?
Did you speak to the mayor? I should update the guide since I didnt include that. You need to tspeak to him and he will tell you that his ledger is in the church, then when you search the top most bookshelf it will toggle most of that new content. Hopefully its just that. If theres a bug keeping you from advancing I'll try to fix it

Kyiv

Mar 4, 2020
The original android version I uploaded wasnt actually working. For some reason its breaking where the other versions arent. Ive updated it with a few file changes. I dont know if it will fix your issue though.
why don't you delete the sound file

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
why don't you delete the sound file
I couldn't because the file didnt exist. I went and made .m4a files for the songs that didnt have any orginally and the error seemed to stop appearing when I tested it out. But yeah for some reason converting to android made the game reequest files that never existed.

Kyiv

Mar 4, 2020
I couldn't because the file didnt exist. I went and made .m4a files for the songs that didnt have any orginally and the error seemed to stop appearing when I tested it out. But yeah for some reason converting to android made the game reequest files that never existed.
changes you made fix them

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Tried to play the game after someone recommended it, downloaded the Linux version and extracted as directed:

1) After making the "Game" file executable, I could start it. However, whenever I click on "New Game", the window just closes again.
2) After seeing that recommended in another RPGM thread, I tried opening the index.html file in Firefox. This seemed to work for a while, but after returning to Maddy and agreeing to harvest the remaining carrots, I opened the quest window and the game crashed.

Any tips on getting it to run?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes