Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys a help ... how to get out fo strong? I already did the mission, I had fun with the commander and talked to the doctor, but every time I try to go north, the guard at the exit won't let me pass ... did I miss something? I looked at the guide but didn't see what was missing. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: LostWisdom

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Guys a help ... how to get out fo strong? I already did the mission, I had fun with the commander and talked to the doctor, but every time I try to go north, the guard at the exit won't let me pass ... did I miss something? I looked at the guide but didn't see what was missing. Thank you in advance.
You can't go north yet sorry. I haven't built that area of the map so its a deadend until a future update. You've done everything right.

Reactions: Ruodger

shiningriver

Dec 7, 2019
I get that, but theres definitely people who will stop playing if they felt forced into playing male/male stuff. So to not lose out on a giant section of players avoidable gay is kinda what I have to do. To even it out. I'm planning to make all future scenes avoidable, or most. Think thats the fairest way to handle things.
I mean, yeah, I get that and totally understand that. The thing I dislike is the idea of players that this is a trashy game just because it has gay content. A game is a game. Whether they have strictly straight or not straight options, or none at all, should not diminish the enjoyment you receive from playing the game. Games are meant to be enjoyed, so if a game is not enjoyable, it has something to do with the game play, story, or whichever.
I initially mentioned that I liked the game because it is inclusive of the content. To me, it doesn't really matter if there are more gay or straight content, just as long as both get fair game. And the tag is there, obviously, so if they didn't read it, it's not the game nor the developer's fault, really.
I distinctly recall a game (I just forgot the name) that let you pick options to whether enable or disable h-scenes, or to enable or disable certain content through options. I do not know what plugin this is, but you may try exploring that if you want to.
I'm looking forward to more updates on this game.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I agree I really enjoyed this game. The story is interesting, the content is great so far ( there are few easter eggs I found ) and the dev is really nice guy who would like to please all. There's a game ( Nothing Can Stop Me Now ) I stopped playing it because I didn't like story and the MC. I didn't trash it because I know there are other who enjoy it.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I mean, yeah, I get that and totally understand that. The thing I dislike is the idea of players that this is a trashy game just because it has gay content. A game is a game. Whether they have strictly straight or not straight options, or none at all, should not diminish the enjoyment you receive from playing the game. Games are meant to be enjoyed, so if a game is not enjoyable, it has something to do with the game play, story, or whichever.
I initially mentioned that I liked the game because it is inclusive of the content. To me, it doesn't really matter if there are more gay or straight content, just as long as both get fair game. And the tag is there, obviously, so if they didn't read it, it's not the game nor the developer's fault, really.
I distinctly recall a game (I just forgot the name) that let you pick options to whether enable or disable h-scenes, or to enable or disable certain content through options. I do not know what plugin this is, but you may try exploring that if you want to.
I'm looking forward to more updates on this game.
While it might seem a bit harsh of some players, the fact theyre interested in the game instead of just flat out saying it sucks and moving on is a positive sign to me. That they didn't tells me they are enjoying parts of the game. Just means I'll take more care in the ratio of content moving forward. I do appreciate you being chill about such things though. Hope future content is to your liking.

As for a h-scene toggle I could probably do that without a plugin. Just make an event that if its on gives you smut. Make the off state have the scenes removed. Might do that if the game gets more popular at some point.

Solo0

May 12, 2019
This is just the first question of many that I'll have. Will the protagonist's lewd choices have any bearing on the outcome of the story being presented or will they be treated as easily forgettable encounters that don't change their story?

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
This is just the first question of many that I'll have. Will the protagonist's lewd choices have any bearing on the outcome of the story being presented or will they be treated as easily forgettable encounters that don't change their story?
The ones put in currently probably won't bear consequences, as I don't want to punish the players for playing the game. But I have thought about more substantial actions that will effect outcomes. Decisions that will change the direction of the story, but thats later stuff, for now I'm mostly trying to fill out the world clean up the look of the game.

brainroid

Dec 6, 2018
I like. games with girls and girly bois and some furry mixed in are the best! wonder if combat gets more difficult, right now is just walking trough. I don't mind either way tho

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
As for a h-scene toggle I could probably do that without a plugin. Just make an event that if its on gives you smut. Make the off state have the scenes removed. Might do that if the game gets more popular at some point.
The option is there to skip the gay content now. This is 2020 and yet people are anal over a games content, my guess is they play such a game they think they're somehow gay or they have homophobia. For me its just a game, its not reality and I am being forced to take part in gay sex.

This game seems like its done by a Russian, the art and the content seem to be consistent with Russian devs games I keep seeing on F95.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Gamers here take the game seriously as if it's their real life. For example in Zombie's Retreat the dev added a story changing choice because some people were mad there is another male character who threatens to fuck your girls. Why doing that. The idea of having a rival is great and makes it possible for two endings and build up for a sequel.

As for content I like all types of I even decrypt the file after finishing a game to check if I miss something

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I like. games with girls and girly bois and some furry mixed in are the best! wonder if combat gets more difficult, right now is just walking trough. I don't mind either way tho
Glad youre enjoying it. I'm actually trying to refigure combat atm. I'm talking to a pal who plays more rpgs about what could be done to make its more fun.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
The option is there to skip the gay content now. This is 2020 and yet people are anal over a games content, my guess is they play such a game they think they're somehow gay or they have homophobia. For me its just a game, its not reality and I am being forced to take part in gay sex.

This game seems like its done by a Russian, the art and the content seem to be consistent with Russian devs games I keep seeing on F95.
It's good that you can make that disconnect, from content that might not personally interest you. Nah I'm english, though its fun it comes across as russian.

Luky_Kyun

Jul 22, 2017
Hmm I'm bi but understand people being squirmish about gay content, best thing is simply to add an option for gay content somewhere and people can just turn it on or off depending what they like and then certain scenes will not happen or something.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Hmm I'm bi but understand people being squirmish about gay content, best thing is simply to add an option for gay content somewhere and people can just turn it on or off depending what they like and then certain scenes will not happen or something.
Aye, that may be what I end up going with. Just don't want to lock players out of content incase they change their mind later. Though I guess thats probably not gonna happen for most who'd select that toggle.

Reactions: InsanityWeaver

nalfeindourden

Sep 8, 2018
Found a bug in the latest build. If you go back into the commanders office in Fort Soak after you've completed the murder quest, her character is still there in front of the door, making it impossible to leave the room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Found a bug in the latest build. If you go back into the commanders office in Fort Soak after you've completed the murder quest, her character is still there in front of the door, making it impossible to leave the room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for this, I was legit about to upload the new update. You telling me this just saved me multiple hours of reuploading it.

Reactions: Thelonely6
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes