keyzu

May 31, 2018
someone has saved 0.13 I got stuck with mission 0.14 and I can't get the cat nun to join the group
:/

Y.So.Serious

Feb 14, 2019
i got an error when i moved my save files from v0.13 to the new one v0.14
i don't want to start all over
is there a solution or save file from the last version 0.13 Annotation 2020-07-11 144257.jpg

Reactions: LostWisdom

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
is there a solution or save file from the last version 0.13 View attachment 726288
I have the same problem when playing on JoiPlay
Could you try and use my save in previous post to see if it has the same problem. If so then it means the problem is with old saves

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just play this, I must say the game have a lot of potential and fun. The art seem like not that impress at first but the longer you play the more you love it, and the H scenes are very hot
Make me wonder: Can the H scenes be replay again in this version LostWisdom ? If not then I hope future updates you should make a room with all the scenes just so you could visit and replay it again

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Just play this, I must say the game have a lot of potential and fun. The art seem like not that impress at first but the longer you play the more you love it, and the H scenes are very hot
Make me wonder: Can the H scenes be replay again in this version LostWisdom ? If not then I hope future updates you should make a room with all the scenes just so you could visit and replay it again
Im glad you enjoyed it more as you played. and yes actually im planning to have scene replaying available. Im just currently trying to figure out the best way to manage it in game

Reactions: thevoid089

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
is there a solution or save file from the last version 0.13 View attachment 726288
Sorry this happened, thank you for letting me know. I think while updating the characters I might have broken something. Ill go through it now and see if I can figure a solution out. if so I'll put an updated version out. otherwise I might make an item to rename your character so if you have to use a different save you can atleast use the right name.

Reactions: Y.So.Serious

fakyfaky

Jun 25, 2017
Just played through it, and I gotta say, this is a really cute game! I especially enjoyed the big butt femboys. Good job, LostWisdom!

keyzu

May 31, 2018
Can you tell me where youre stuck. sorry its buggy man. Ill try and fix it if I can.
at the beginning itself, I did not know that I had to go first with the nun in the store and then with the cat nun and make the journey ... and every time I try it is not added to my group and that does not make me continue with 0.14

keyzu

May 31, 2018
Can you tell me where youre stuck. sorry its buggy man. Ill try and fix it if I can.
Another thing, there is a bug when you check the search in the options menu and it opens the one to complete, it breaks completely and tells you that it must report and f5 to restart and the saved one breaks

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I can't get the ledger from the church.
You dont actually pick the item up, the top bookshelf in the church upstairs you should be able to click on once the ledge has been mentioned being in the church. Once that happens the nun will hint about you heading to the underground pathway. if you do and you come back and speak to the catfolk nun you should be able to advance.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Another thing, there is a bug when you check the search in the options menu and it opens the one to complete, it breaks completely and tells you that it must report and f5 to restart and the saved one breaks
The quest log is currently not in the game, that part of it is busted. I was unsure how to get rid of it fully. I'm working on making that all fixed for this update coming up. Apologies for not letting people know thats something not working.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
at the beginning itself, I did not know that I had to go first with the nun in the store and then with the cat nun and make the journey ... and every time I try it is not added to my group and that does not make me continue with 0.14
Everytime I ran though that for testing it worked but I'll go through the files again and make sure. Again sorry for the issues dude. I'm an artist not a coder so theres mistakes in places there shouldnt be.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes