Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Yeah, what a bummer and joke. Was suspicious at the start with the main character crossdressing but yeah, full trap crap hits your hard since some look like females but boom they have a dick. Such baiting is just total BS to be honest. Best find myself a game with "Real" monster girls!
I see no reason to be an asshole about the game especially considering the author never hid that it had gay content. Don't like it don't play it don't be a dick about it.
Straight content: sex with one armed elf, blowjob from flower girl, titfuck from bar patron, sex with guard, sex with ice elf mom
gay: mutual handjob with trap elf, sex with furry, sex with ice elf son

Reactions: LostWisdom

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I see no reason to be an asshole about the game especially considering the author never hid that it had gay content. Don't like it don't play it don't be a dick about it.
Straight content: sex with one armed elf, blowjob from flower girl, titfuck from bar patron, sex with guard, sex with ice elf mom
gay: mutual handjob with trap elf, sex with furry, sex with ice elf son
The issue is the in the first update it was clear that it was only a small part of the game. Only one gay character only one scene. Now multiple updates have been basically only gay content. Leaves a shitty taste in your mouth, and makes you not want to play. If the trend continues it will have gone from a game with optional gay content here and there with a focus on monstergirls like the overview says, to a game with optional straight content here and there with a focus on gay content.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
The issue is the in the first update it was clear that it was only a small part of the game. Only one gay character only one scene. Now multiple updates have been basically only gay content. Leaves a shitty taste in your mouth, and makes you not want to play. If the trend continues it will have gone from a game with optional gay content here and there with a focus on monstergirls like the overview says, to a game with optional straight content here and there with a focus on gay content.
Not liking the game is fine, saying you were tricked when they have not even played played the game like LewdMiester001.
I would prefer more monstergirls as well. The nice thing about this game is the developer is active hear and talks with the people in this thread so if you have doubts or worries you could just ask them.

Reactions: LostWisdom

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Not liking the game is fine, saying you were tricked when they have not even played played the game like LewdMiester001.
I would prefer more monstergirls as well. The nice thing about this game is the developer is active hear and talks with the people in this thread so if you have doubts or worries you could just ask them.
The cover picture is pretty misleading. Most of the females on there have nothing, while the trap elf has the most content in the game by far.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
The cover picture is pretty misleading. Most of the females on there have nothing, while the trap elf has the most content in the game by far.
Judging a book by it's cover is a something a child does. There are tags, a guide that lists the content, multiple posts in this thread saying what is in the game. Most characters in the picture don't have scenes or are barely introduced yet.
This is my last post as this both unhelpful, pointless, and derailing this thread into an argument between three people.

• Angry
Reactions: salanar

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Come on guys don't be harsh. Yes the last updates were gay content but that doesn't mean the game will be like that from now on. The dev is keen to hear your ideas and he is just making sure to please all tastes. Put your ideas and suggestions here or on discord.

P.S there secrets in this game. I found one and told him about and he was thrilled because he thought it was wrong

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Judging a book by it's cover is a something a child does. There are tags, a guide that lists the content, multiple posts in this thread saying what is in the game. Most characters in the picture don't have scenes or are barely introduced yet.
This is my last post as this both unhelpful, pointless, and derailing this thread into an argument between three people.
That's because a book is text...... Sorry but cover pictures are literally the first thing most people judge games by. And that's my exact point, instead of giving the females that are already introduced, he adds chance encounters with monsterboys that weren't even in the game. Its kind of crazy that you cant look at the overview and Cover picture and not admit its even slightly misleading.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Is the Gay content avoidable? Cause I don't swing that way. Monster Girls or bust!
It's essentially avoidable. Theres not too much of it in at the moment and I plan to make sure all future sex scenes are avoidable regardless of gay or straight. So you should be safe dude.

Reactions: MrVoodoo

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I'll be real with you, don't play this game. The last two updates have been almost 100% gay. The idea of monstergirls in this game switched to monsterboys like 2 versions ago. This game is basically dead in the water for straight people. Unless some how this big 1.4 update is all straight and is like 5 scenes I see zero hope.
I wouldn't call it dead in the water. Rather had different fish biting while the boat was stalled. I plan to have a lot of variety in the game. I didn't allocate my time well enough to do more content, but theres going to be more straight content.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Eh, it wasn't so much the art that put me off than the dialogue.
What in the dialogue is offputting if you dont mind me asking. Is it the general banter, the sex scene stuff, something else. I'm not a writer so I know it can use some work in that area.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Well, so far it is avoidable. I just wish that things like these do not need to be 'avoidable' whereas boobs and all are a must. Why can't all choices be normal?
I get that, but theres definitely people who will stop playing if they felt forced into playing male/male stuff. So to not lose out on a giant section of players avoidable gay is kinda what I have to do. To even it out. I'm planning to make all future scenes avoidable, or most. Think thats the fairest way to handle things.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes