LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
If i had to pick one, it would be hard between the spider girl the the reverse honestly. I'm a big fluff kinda guy, i was always interested in seeing a good side to something that seems like it should be evil from a point of few. Like spider girl, she seems like someone that most would be evil. But all she would really want is a friend, even better when you show that you really do care. Likewise, the reverse trap isn't used often. Sad really, because there so much that can be done. From the emotional aspect of the main character fighting with themselves, thinking 'why do i like him?' and then you have the girl who wants more from it. But has her own reason and is unsure how you'll feel about it. And yeah i like to write and speculate alot. I tend to get side tracked with my ideas quick a bit. So you probably will see me in your discord at some point.
I can picture a way to implement both honestly. The spider one would be easier since an event in the world can be placed. Adding a party member is a big decision. But I can picture a few ways to have such a character show up for a time then maybe leave. Like a temporary quest companion. I'll give it some thought.

Catcomanda

Oct 1, 2018
I've been having a loop problem with the necklace scene, each time I scare the bat away this dialouge loops and doesn´t ley me advance "Yuck, Its full of bat poop. Though I see something gleaming in there"

Reactions: LostWisdom

shiningriver

Dec 7, 2019
I've been having a loop problem with the necklace scene, each time I scare the bat away this dialouge loops and doesn´t ley me advance "Yuck, Its full of bat poop. Though I see something gleaming in there"
I was also about to point that out. Aside from this, there are walls in the fort 2nd floor that the player can run over (near the doctor and near the private room).
I'd also like to know where this optional gay content is...?

Catcomanda

Oct 1, 2018
It's retrieving the necklace for the cat in the camp, also I found out why. For some reason when you're alone the dialouge loops, however I went in with companions and I could retreive the necklace without the dialouge looping

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I was also about to point that out. Aside from this, there are walls in the fort 2nd floor that the player can run over (near the doctor and near the private room).
I'd also like to know where this optional gay content is...?
that scene is gay content, so thanks for letting me know its messed up. I'm gonna see whats causing that and fix it now.
as for other gay content, theres a snow elf trap you can fuck, the elf companion has a lewdish scene. thats it so far.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
It's retrieving the necklace for the cat in the camp, also I found out why. For some reason when you're alone the dialouge loops, however I went in with companions and I could retreive the necklace without the dialouge looping
weird, not sure why its doing that, but ill see if can fix it.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I love your artwork and game so far. I wish I had the money to spare to give to you it's a shame how few patrons you have.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I love your artwork and game so far. I wish I had the money to spare to give to you it's a shame how few patrons you have.
Thank you. That you wanna support it means a lot. I'm hoping as I make the game better and add in more fun content people with give it notice. Think at that point people will support the patreon. Still, glad youre enjoying it so far dude.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Not exactly, but if people would enjoy that I could add in scenes where hes dressed and mistaken for a girl.

I hope you enjoy what Wayfared will have to offer in future updates, have plans for lots of fun encounters with both. Do think I'll have to take care with gay content since there seems to be a split on how people feel so far.
Funny thing in my opinion about gay content is people accept lesbian action but when it comes to gay that's a no no.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Funny thing in my opinion about gay content is people accept lesbian action but when it comes to gay that's a no no.
Yes, it is quite funny. The answer has to do with the fact, that most of the users are (straight) boys, who likes to stare on boobs. They do not reflect too much they are looking on lesbians and, mostly, what it means. For them, to accept lesbians is not the same as to accept gays. The power of libido usually considerably weakens the power of intellect. Moreover, there is often a conscious or subconscious notion, that to be straight is better than to be gay... :)

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes