LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
is the new gay ice cave shit avoidable? like can you choose to just fuck the female?
Spoiler but yeah mostly, you get a blowjob from both first, then when the dude reveals hes a dude you can say yes or no. I'm going to try and give players an option in situations they might not be down to clown.

Reactions: TheMonSun

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
downloading the game, also I suggest to do an update to make the characters slightly more nicer/better looking.

Last edited:
Reactions: LostWisdom

shiningriver

Dec 7, 2019
Not because I love gay content, but I'm happy that at least there's a game that's this open for everyone. I mean, I've seen a lot of games that are 'straight' oriented (and I don't have a problem with that. If it's enjoyable, then why not?). The inclusion of a gay option is a plus for me. Having more option is always good.

I look forward to the completion of this game.

Last edited:

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
any guess when the next update will be?
As of right now, I'm wanting to put out an update at the end of the month. It would be a few scenes and a new town area. Since I'm making this game alone not just doing the art it takes me longer than I'd like.

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Haven't played it yet, think I'll give it time before a proper playthrough but just from the preview images I have to say I'm impressed, usually first additions seem rough, especially the art, so its rare that I find myself really enjoying the art so early on. Could be something special.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
How do you get the 1 new listed sex scene? Is it the ice elves one?
If you've been in the cave with the ice elfs, there was a bat hovering over a crate, if you go to that youll pick up a necklace. back outside the cabin by that tent there was a cat person who lost their necklace. if you give it to him he'll blow you and ride you a bit. its a gay scene so be warned if youre not interested. next update im gonna focus on more variety of scenes

Reactions: TheMonSun

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Haven't played it yet, think I'll give it time before a proper playthrough but just from the preview images I have to say I'm impressed, usually first additions seem rough, especially the art, so its rare that I find myself really enjoying the art so early on. Could be something special.
It needs a lot of work, but I want to make something I actually like. So I'm trying to put a good effort in. That you get that impression really motivates me to keep it up. I hope you enjoy whats there dude.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
If you've been in the cave with the ice elfs, there was a bat hovering over a crate, if you go to that youll pick up a necklace. back outside the cabin by that tent there was a cat person who lost their necklace. if you give it to him he'll blow you and ride you a bit. its a gay scene so be warned if youre not interested. next update im gonna focus on more variety of scenes
oh that's why i can't see it. I had already given him the necklace last update before the scene was implemented so he just says thanks again every time I talk to him now.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
oh that's why i can't see it. I had already given him the necklace last update before the scene was implemented so he just says thanks again every time I talk to him now.
Oh, crap. I thought I accounted for that. I'll make a fix for that and a few other things and upload it sometime today. Thanks for letting me know.
edit; replaced the downloads with an updated version fixing this and a few oher minor things.

Last edited:

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I at first didn't try the update because of the content warning, but I caved in and ended up enjoying the option surprisingly. Good work, keep up this direction!
Thats stellar to hear. Glad you were able to enjoy it dude. Thanks for the motivating words

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
Just a quick few self thoughts. Not trying to say do them. But more like it feels like it could fit in your world. Game looks awesome by the way. Can't wait to see more.
Any chance for a reverse trap to happen? i always found the scenario that you have a male companion but it turns out to be a female at some point. Likewise spider wifu is nice, just a lovable spider girl. Even better if your rescuing said spider wifu. Some form of futa girl wouldn't be a bad idea either, could do it with a hyena girl maybe even some type of demon girl. She could swing both ways. And if could be up to the player if they wanna take it or give.
Again i hope i don't offend by throwing out ideas. Just speaking my mind about what might be interesting.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Just a quick few self thoughts. Not trying to say do them. But more like it feels like it could fit in your world. Game looks awesome by the way. Can't wait to see more.
Any chance for a reverse trap to happen? i always found the scenario that you have a male companion but it turns out to be a female at some point. Likewise spider wifu is nice, just a lovable spider girl. Even better if your rescuing said spider wifu. Some form of futa girl wouldn't be a bad idea either, could do it with a hyena girl maybe even some type of demon girl. She could swing both ways. And if could be up to the player if they wanna take it or give.
Again i hope i don't offend by throwing out ideas. Just speaking my mind about what might be interesting.
All of those ideas could work. Of them, which one would you wanna see the most though?
If you have lots of feedback, you could always join the discord server. So far its pretty quiet but I've asked what people would be interested in seeing in the game in there a few times.
And no offence taken dude, I appreciate the enthusiasm.

Reactions: Oddly

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
All of those ideas could work. Of them, which one would you wanna see the most though?
If you have lots of feedback, you could always join the discord server. So far its pretty quiet but I've asked what people would be interested in seeing in the game in there a few times.
And no offence taken dude, I appreciate the enthusiasm.
If i had to pick one, it would be hard between the spider girl the the reverse honestly. I'm a big fluff kinda guy, i was always interested in seeing a good side to something that seems like it should be evil from a point of few. Like spider girl, she seems like someone that most would be evil. But all she would really want is a friend, even better when you show that you really do care. Likewise, the reverse trap isn't used often. Sad really, because there so much that can be done. From the emotional aspect of the main character fighting with themselves, thinking 'why do i like him?' and then you have the girl who wants more from it. But has her own reason and is unsure how you'll feel about it. And yeah i like to write and speculate alot. I tend to get side tracked with my ideas quick a bit. So you probably will see me in your discord at some point.

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
But honestly through for a monster girl game. You're bound to have some futa eventually, especially if the whole race is female, someone will end up having something attached to them. Lol

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes