Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Well I went with the orc girl but it didn't fix it.

Well another thing you can help me with is by providing save file which only by pass that portion of the games.
There's another companion the elf boy in a forest east of the village
Here's with only cave dwellers quest complete.Head south to the lake to finish the elf quest. Go to the ice cave to see the cave dwellers scene. Also you can see the scene at the tent south the log which the cave in

Mar 14, 2020
T
There's another companion the elf boy in a forest east of the village
Here's with only cave dwellers quest complete.Head south to the lake to finish the elf quest. Go to the ice cave to see the cave dwellers scene. Also you can see the scene at the tent south the log which the cave in
Thanks man.

Reactions: LostWisdom
Mar 14, 2020
Forgot to tell ya the dev didn't implemented yet but he is working on it
Yeah that's good I guess...btw you know any similar ones like "breeding island" where male mc doesn't have 0.01 IQ and doesn't always say I love you, marry me the seconds he sees the female characters...the story was good but then again he(the creator) ended it brutally by implementing choice base ending where you can only choose to save one girl and take her home with you and start a family.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Stuck in loop...he keeps on repeating..."yuck it looks like a bat poop, but there something shiny in there"
Sorry for the late reply, been busy. I believe I've fixed this for the new update. I'm kinda beginner at rpgmaker so there's a few aspects I have to learn. I put the quest log in there but I haven't learnt how to use it yet.

Mar 14, 2020
Sorry for the late reply, been busy. I believe I've fixed this for the new update. I'm kinda beginner at rpgmaker so there's a few aspects I have to learn. I put the quest log in there but I haven't learnt how to use it yet.
Don't worry pal I got save file from someone who got over that stage so it 's cool...Keep up the good work...and if you want ideas for story/if you are stuck somewhere with the story just ask me...I will give you dozens of ideas for free...I have been writing stories for since I was 14...but I never went on board with it cause I was never too sure of internet & all...since it's internet you know...but ideas yeah I can give one or two or as many as long as there's no boundary to man's thinking...Anyways I apologise for the late reply as well as I was too busy with my college assignments.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Don't worry pal I got save file from someone who got over that stage so it 's cool...Keep up the good work...and if you want ideas for story/if you are stuck somewhere with the story just ask me...I will give you dozens of ideas for free...I have been writing stories for since I was 14...but I never went on board with it cause I was never too sure of internet & all...since it's internet you know...but ideas yeah I can give one or two or as many as long as there's no boundary to man's thinking...Anyways I apologise for the late reply as well as I was too busy with my college assignments.
Glad you got it sorted, and sure dude. if you have any ideas you think could be cool for the game toss me a message. its nice to get a different perspective.

Mar 14, 2020
Br
Glad you got it sorted, and sure dude. if you have any ideas you think could be cool for the game toss me a message. its nice to get a different perspective.
Bro wanna check out the story I made up when I was between 14-15...it was my first story which I wanted to turn it into a movie or something...I remember I was amazed at myself...screaming like mad...and yelling now this is masterpiece...but I didn't knew where to turned to so it just never happened...btw it's not adult based so yeah.

Mar 14, 2020
Also there is a 3d anime movie called Hello World which has exact story plot as I thought when I was 17...the difference is that in mine something happens to the heroin in the future, was sacrificed to some secret organization...so the future male protagonist goes back to his past self when he was 16-17...he was already followed by the secret organization who knew that he was trying to change the future time line...it was raining heavy when he landed to the steets of the city where it all started...he knew that his past self was partaining to do some actions with the local street thugs but not until much later to find himself waking up from his brutal unconsciousness drenched in the bloody heavy rain(he was watching it all from the clear perspective as he wanted to teach his past self to not to go on rampage based on some minor speculative circumstances...yeah it's something like that.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Also there is a 3d anime movie called Hello World which has exact story plot as I thought when I was 17...the difference is that in mine something happens to the heroin in the future, was sacrificed to some secret organization...so the future male protagonist goes back to his past self when he was 16-17...he was already followed by the secret organization who knew that he was trying to change the future time line...it was raining heavy when he landed to the steets of the city where it all started...he knew that his past self was partaining to do some actions with the local street thugs but not until much later to find himself waking up from his brutal unconsciousness drenched in the bloody heavy rain(he was watching it all from the clear perspective as he wanted to teach his past self to not to go on rampage based on some minor speculative circumstances...yeah it's something like that.
If your story is long then I gotta pass. I'm pretty busy with irl junk and trying to finish up this update. If its short though then sure pm me a link or if youre in the discord message me on there. Sounds like a pretty dramatic tale, gives me noir vibes from that description.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Well, putting my vote in the hat for more gay (feminine guys and straight up manly men) content as long as it's optional, because I love me some femme dudes, manly men are a no but more gay content on this site for the people that are into it is always welcome!!

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Is the Gay content avoidable? Cause I don't swing that way. Monster Girls or bust!
I'll be real with you, don't play this game. The last two updates have been almost 100% gay. The idea of monstergirls in this game switched to monsterboys like 2 versions ago. This game is basically dead in the water for straight people. Unless some how this big 1.4 update is all straight and is like 5 scenes I see zero hope.

Oct 2, 2018
I'll be real with you, don't play this game. The last two updates have been almost 100% gay. The idea of monstergirls in this game switched to monsterboys like 2 versions ago. This game is basically dead in the water for straight people. Unless some how this big 1.4 update is all straight and is like 5 scenes I see zero hope.
Yeah, what a bummer and joke. Was suspicious at the start with the main character crossdressing but yeah, full trap crap hits your hard since some look like females but boom they have a dick. Such baiting is just total BS to be honest. Best find myself a game with "Real" monster girls!

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Yeah, what a bummer and joke. Was suspicious at the start with the main character crossdressing but yeah, full trap crap hits your hard since some look like females but boom they have a dick. Such baiting is just total BS to be honest. Best find myself a game with "Real" monster girls!
I'd come back on the next update which is supposedly going to be a "big" update to see if he actually plans on making up for the last two one-sided updates. That's as much as i'm willing to give him.

Oct 2, 2018
Its obvious the Developer leaning towards gay/trap cause some normal "Monster girl or girl" interactions just give dialogue and or mocking you or feels that way and they could probably just put a switch that turns the gay/trap stuff off to be honest. Thankfully RPGM code is so easy to manipulate that I can test the waters of games made with it rather quickly since monster battles don't take ages if you tweak a few stats and or items. So yeah, I shall look elsewhere.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes