gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Yea i would have tried it had the MC been the bottom on some at least but almost all games with gay content with male MC and futa or trans women almost seems like everybody is to worried to make the mc a bottom sometimes at least but bound by lust newer game i think is one where the mc is comfortable and isn't afraid to take some cock. Please dont take it the wrong way not trying to diss or anything just looking for one like that and there isnt many.

• Angry
Reactions: Agent Abide

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Yes, there is gay content.

ALL sexual content is optional, so you can do a Full Gay playthrough

What are you talking about? All sex scenes are independent from each other.

the "two straight for 1 gay" ratio is for the DEVELOPING of new scenes, not to play them
I'm fairly certain by that they meant for this game I try to have more straight content since when I add gay content without a straight scene there tend to be some players who are vocal about not enjoying it. Lately the games been picking up and growing so if it reaches a point i can split some of the work with someone else, id have more time to do art and Id try and crank out way more content for all kinds of tastes.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm fairly certain by that they meant for this game I try to have more straight content since when I add gay content without a straight scene there tend to be some players who are vocal about not enjoying it. Lately the games been picking up and growing so if it reaches a point i can split some of the work with someone else, id have more time to do art and Id try and crank out way more content for all kinds of tastes.
In a way the straight community will be larger than the other group so people would want to enjoy straight content and want it more, of course can't leave out the content for other to enjoy like gay/trap/futas to balance out. So far the ratios between straight and gay are acceptable and should be keep it that way unless your Patreon opinion and favor shift, even then you should put your own interests first and be the one to decide

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Yes, there is gay content.

ALL sexual content is optional, so you can do a Full Gay playthrough

What are you talking about? All sex scenes are independent from each other.

the "two straight for 1 gay" ratio is for the DEVELOPING of new scenes, not to play them
My friend I'm talking about the first Kola ( ice elf ) scene and the second Sigur ( panther )
In both if you refused the straight scene you won't get the gay one. As both of them kind of a threesome

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
My friend I'm talking about the first Kola ( ice elf ) scene and the second Sigur ( panther )
In both if you refused the straight scene you won't get the gay one. As both of them kind of a threesome
ah, I misunderstood you.

Yeah, it's true, you don' get those gay scenes if your refuse threesome.

I suppose the scenes are, then, bisexual and not FULL HOMO.

Reactions: LostWisdom

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
Can someone please tell me where th Medowcrest Woods is? I thought it was just south of Braithfare but i dont this "Mahalia" 1621771983825.png

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
You'll find her at the Lake where you met Sigur. South of the cabin where you got the letter to Marsha
her? i tried talking to her but i think its bugged (?)
also its not the first time that the text from an npc named "Patron" is blank, is that normal?
1621819321953.png

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Hm...the art style is pretty unique.
It's like a breath of fresh air, not many games with unique 2d looks.
Wish there were more.

So, just curious, how often is this game being updated?
A lot of games I play take almost forever for minimal updates...

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Hm...the art style is pretty unique.
It's like a breath of fresh air, not many games with unique 2d looks.
Wish there were more.

So, just curious, how often is this game being updated?
A lot of games I play take almost forever for minimal updates...
Thank you for checking it out, glad the art sticks out to you.
I update once a month, have done so since its initial post a year a go. Each update adds a scene and some smaller things, some add more story but at the moment ive been focusing on filling the world out more. I super get you about games taking ages for updates, it can really kill your desire to check it out again.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So, it seems that the quest descriptions are bugged...
All it shows is a black square instead...so I have no idea what I'm supposed to do...

Also, does having a party member change anything?
Like, changes dialogue or something?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
So, it seems that the quest descriptions are bugged...
All it shows is a black square instead...so I have no idea what I'm supposed to do...

Also, does having a party member change anything?
Like, changes dialogue or something?
Which version are you using?
If you play the PC version on Android using JoiPlay make sure to enable webgl
The Android port by the66 works fine even the PC and Mac

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Which version are you using?
If you play the PC version on Android using JoiPlay make sure to enable webgl
The Android port by the66 works fine even the PC and Mac
Yeah I'm using JoiPlay.
And thanks for the suggestion, weirdly enough, I had do disable webgl for it to work. o_O

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
After defeating the witch, is there anything else we can do in that area?

Doesn't seem we'd be able to return, so wanna be just sure.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
After defeating the witch, is there anything else we can do in that area?

Doesn't seem we'd be able to return, so wanna be just sure.
Nothing but little dialogues, I couldnt think of a good reason for the player to be able to return to this time travel spot, so I didnt want to put anything that if you missed would be a big deal. I try to make sure besides the prologue content you have plenty of chances to experience to content.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Nothing but little dialogues, I couldnt think of a good reason for the player to be able to return to this time travel spot, so I didnt want to put anything that if you missed would be a big deal. I try to make sure besides the prologue content you have plenty of chances to experience to content.
Ah, I see.
I was just confused about the hole that says that's something inside.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes