thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with this new update, I must say I always love to have some more Ice elves sex event consider how gorgeous they are. Both Kola and Slushes was so cute and the new area Myonilla was very fun to explore even when it didn't have anything yet, not just that but I like the standing portrait of those Ice elf's guards and that Guild teleporter (specially her, I like her design look), hopefully they will have some sex event with MC in the future

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Wayfared v0.22.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.05.2021 (bugfix)

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2018
Anyone else having issues with Dara. After you sleep sleep with dara and getbthe hand job. In the morning ot glitches and says the image wont load and it keeps popping up so i cant leave ever

Reactions: LostWisdom
Nov 15, 2018
That sucks I'm sorry. This bug has been fixed for the next update but I'm sorry its broken your game. I only hope you didnt have to replay too much since this was still the starter town. I've been thinking about adding an autosave feature in and this has made me move that priority up.
This bug isnstill active for me evennin the previous update, theres also a dara bug after the handjon at the tavern

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
The 66 uploaded a fixed version today and I think it uses the same link as the MEGA download

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
The 66 uploaded a fixed version today and I think it uses the same link as the MEGA download
This bug isnstill active for me evennin the previous update, theres also a dara bug after the handjon at the tavern
The imagefile had an uppercase letter and what the event asked for is lowercase. I've adjusted the event since so hopefully that shouldnt be an issue anymore. Otherwise Im not sure why this particular part is breaking. Thanks for the info though

Nightwolf768

Jan 27, 2020
I cant leave the journal. But if any of you guys know of a fix plz tell me. Unless that cloud thing was my exit then its bugged. Guess if it is, ill just start a new game. Didn't get that far anyway

Last edited:

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I cant leave the journal. But if any of you guys know of a fix plz tell me. Unless that cloud thing was my exit then its bugged. Guess if it is, ill just start a new game. Didn't get that far anyway
No it's not the cloud. It's the door above it Strange that was abd old bug which was fixed. Since you didn't get that far start again

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Wayfared v0.23.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: LostWisdom

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just pictures currently, but each scene tends to have like 10 pictures atleast, not just one pose and eight paragraphs of descriptions.
I'm kinda lost in finding that one girl for brothel quest, do you know which city or area I need to go to recruit her?
Edit: Goddammit! I'm such a dumb dumb forgot about checking the Guide you include in the download file already, finally complete the quest. As always the sex event was extremely hot

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes