smirk

Jul 2, 2019
I'd like to fix this issue if I can but I have no clue what it means, this is the first I've seen of it. I'm checking the folders for that file and theres no difference between the windows or linux version.
Well I lied; tried again running with 'nw' instead of 'Game' after updating nwjs, and so far it seems to work, no more console errors and game starts fine. Ran into an issue in the first village after prologue island though; entering the house next to the guild hall leaves me stuck in the wall/door frame with no way to exit or enter the house. See attached pics. Guessing that's not a linux problem though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LostWisdom

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Well I lied; tried again running with 'nw' instead of 'Game' after updating nwjs, and so far it seems to work, no more console errors and game starts fine. Ran into an issue in the first village after prologue island though; entering the house next to the guild hall leaves me stuck in the wall/door frame with no way to exit or enter the house. See attached pics. Guessing that's not a linux problem though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm glad it wasnt a major issue with the inux thing. Yeah thats my bad, I changed the house dimensions between updates, I must have forgotten to change the spawn location, there are no quests or important aspects in that house so best avoid it for now, but im fixin that now so thank you for letting me know!

May 16, 2017
So i defeat Vampire, is something more? And how I can return to mother? And it's nice game, muscled female characters is what I really like and here we have a lot. Problem with the gameplay itself, constantly freeze, especially at the end of fight.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
So i defeat Vampire, is something more? And how I can return to mother? And it's nice game, muscled female characters is what I really like and here we have a lot. Problem with the gameplay itself, constantly freeze, especially at the end of fight.
At the moment the player cant return to the home island, but in the future he will. As for the vampire once you defeat her if you move around the room and try to leave the next part of the event should trigger and youll be taken out of the area. if you mean whats after that, you can head into the house in the right of that town a get a scene from a monster girl.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
where is the carved stone in Drumeer .. is it that dragon statue
It's inside the building the old woman who was standing by the dragon statue went into. its the left building at the top of the map, beside the gate. There should be a glowing stone you can approach now.

Reactions: Y.So.Serious

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I'm completely stuck in place, cant move at all... And I didn't save... Guess i'll have to restart the game. View attachment 1088036
That sucks I'm sorry. This bug has been fixed for the next update but I'm sorry its broken your game. I only hope you didnt have to replay too much since this was still the starter town. I've been thinking about adding an autosave feature in and this has made me move that priority up.

Reactions: Y.So.Serious

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
the MC looks like a girl, a blonde girl with good curves and no-penis

I had the hope of fuck Maddy, but the idiot MC went far away in a ship

The first page has an anal Maddy picture. When will happen that?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
the MC looks like a girl, a blonde girl with good curves and no-penis

I had the hope of fuck Maddy, but the idiot MC went far away in a ship

The first page has an anal Maddy picture. When will happen that?
Replay the game and you can do it in the prolouge. It was added in the update before last.
You can see it in the gallery too

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Today is a good day, so happy to see one of my favorite game release new update. Can't wait to download and check out the new content

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
So is there going to be an android port soon?
The old method I used to port to android no longer works, so the kind person who ported 0.21 is kind of all there is right now, unless someone knows another way to port to android.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes