LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Do you think about advertising your game on some other site like itch io? I saw lot of 2D rpg adult games being post on there and later got some attention from people on itch and increasing the numbers of patreon supporters, maybe you can try it to see if you have any luck. Your game was very great with lot of sex scenes and CGs variations in each scene so it was a true shame to not have many take a liking to it
I made an itchio profile not too long ago, you're right that I should try advertising the game on there. I'll see about doing right now infact because I keep putting it off. And I appreciate your words, hopefully others feel similar soon!

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Dunno if its just me, but i went into the journal with an old save an enabled the prologue scene, but now the blonde girl is permanently on my screen.

Reactions: LostWisdom

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Dunno if its just me, but i went into the journal with an old save an enabled the prologue scene, but now the blonde girl is permanently on my screen.
Thank you for reporting it. It's fixed for the next release, but yeah I missed that before. As Thelonely6 mentioned, if you use the eraser it should get rid of most things stuck on the screen.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
i cant get passed the first girl you save. you know the one that is knocked out in the south? game just freezes whenever i talk to her.
I'm reading through the event for that, and tested it. For now it will work, you just need to speak to her from a different direction. It's dumb thats the fix but that should let it work for you for now. Thank you for reporting this though, I'm fixing it right now for the next release.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Is it avoidable?
Like Thelonely6 stated, theres currently one old scene where you get a blowjob from a trap if you accept sex from two ice elfs, but you dont have to go through with it. Everything else is avoidable.

HunkyFunky

Jun 21, 2018
Interesting thing to put in some way, fetishes are good in my book and the art grows in you, good shit man :p

Also orcgirls are 10/10.

Reactions: LostWisdom

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Can anyone please share their 0.20 save? My game bugged and i can't see any text
Are you playing the android version? The android version of the game was broke due to a mod incopatability. The updated port was done by someone else so it remains broken. Im trying to fix it myself for the upcoming update.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Thx bro we will waiting you and support you but when you are complete the game and update the game?
The game updates the 10th of each month, unless something irl makes that impossible. The game actually completing might be a while.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes