LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
can we have android update c:
I wish I could. but because a mod I use conflicts with something on the android the game is broken. However I recently made a forum post seeking a fix. If I can fix it i absolutely will start updating it again. If not I might replace the mod.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Not for me. MC looks like a somewhat normal male on the banner in the OP, so I downloaded and then I'm surprised by an MC that runs around wearing booty shorts and looks super effeminate.
He definitely looks more feminine based on which outfit hes wearing. Some are less girly looking and in actual sex scenes hes mostly just a toned lower body. But fair enough if thats not your thing dude

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
hello good morning i have a question is gay content avoidable? that is, if I say "no" in certain scene it is avoided?
Yes, and all sexual content moving foward is avoidable. I plan to adjust older scenes too so all content can be avoided. The only non avoidable gay scene right now is a femboy sucks the players dick before revealing hes a boy. At point you can decline to do anything else with him. Thats a scene that will be made fully avoidable in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
In the dream sequence, in the well, i keep getting a failed to load image error, when i talk to the guards protecting the gold room.
Failed to Load: img/pictures/past_soldier_3.png

Last edited:
Reactions: LostWisdom

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Yes, and all sexual content moving foward is avoidable. I plan to adjust older scenes too so all content can be avoided. The only non avoidable gay scene right now is a femboy sucks the players dick before revealing hes a boy. At point you can decline to do anything else with him. Thats a scene that will be made fully avoidable in the future.
may I suggest a general "Surprise" on\off switch? Part of the goodness of the scene is the doubt\reveal, and I guess other scenes in the future might benefit from such a thing

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
may I suggest a general "Surprise" on\off switch? Part of the goodness of the scene is the doubt\reveal, and I guess other scenes in the future might benefit from such a thing
Its not a bad idea, I know warlocks and boobs had a toggle at the start back when i checked it out. I just worry at some players instantly hitting no gay stuff toggle and missing content they might enjoy. Ive had atleast one person so far say they dont generally like gay stuff but they enjoyed the scene with the ice elf femboy. Though maybe if players can change it afterwards. either way its a decent suggestion.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Guess it depends on how "gay" this game will get, will it eventually stop being traps/femboys and be more bulked up hulk lookin idiots tryin to ream the MC in the butt? id def say no to that, but im fine with traps so long as im the one tapping. not sure about if MC starts getting reamed though ...

Reactions: LostWisdom

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Guess it depends on how "gay" this game will get, will it eventually stop being traps/femboys and be more bulked up hulk lookin idiots tryin to ream the MC in the butt? id def say no to that, but im fine with traps so long as im the one tapping. not sure about if MC starts getting reamed though ...
Ive had enough patrons interested in more outright gay content, so Ill probably add a scene in at some point, but the bulk of content will be straight and all future scenes are gonna be optional. So I can get not being interesting in that since Im not really myself, but I hope the fact its not content youd have to experience would make it not sour the game for you.

• Love
Reactions: xxx_chris2018

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Seeing as it's mostly been big booty traps I haven't minded but I'd have liked it if there were some futas thrown in, especially if you cold feminize some of them lads (looking at you, alchemist that tests he own wares) as that's pretty dang hot

edit: also the nun in the desert town should say "eavesdrop" not "ease drop"

Last edited:

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Seeing as it's mostly been big booty traps I haven't minded but I'd have liked it if there were some futas thrown in, especially if you cold feminize some of them lads (looking at you, alchemist that tests he own wares) as that's pretty dang hot

edit: also the nun in the desert town should say "eavesdrop" not "ease drop"
The plan is to actually include a futa/shemale scene in the update after the one I'm doing currently. So hopefully you get some enjoyment out of that.
Oh dang true, thanks for letting me know. I've adjusted that mistake now!

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Is there a way to see the characters in different outfits somehow? or does it only show on their 2d sprite?
At the moment only during dialogue, I wanted to have it viewable in the inventory but rpgmaker is pretty lacking in that regard.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes