May 26, 2019
Hey LostWisdom, the art work looks really great. It actually reminds me of the artwork for an online adult game I played years ago called Blue Bonnet.

Are you, by any chance, related to that game in any way? Your art style for Wayfared is just so uncannily similar.

Reactions: LostWisdom

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Hey LostWisdom, the art work looks really great. It actually reminds me of the artwork for an online adult game I played years ago called Blue Bonnet.

Are you, by any chance, related to that game in any way? Your art style for Wayfared is just so uncannily similar.
Nah, I just googled it. It definitely has a similar style but this is both my first game and the first time I've heard of that title. It looks cool though. Also thank you very much!

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019
Nah, I just googled it. It definitely has a similar style but this is both my first game and the first time I've heard of that title. It looks cool though. Also thank you very much!
Thanks for the response. I just had to ask.

Anyway, this is quite amazing stuff for your first game.

Thanks for the awesome content and keep up the great work.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
"I'd prefer a toggle to make gay content straight." probably would have won if you changed it to
"I'd prefer a toggle to make gay content straight and vice versa." so that people who want gay content can get more with a toggle

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a gallery with scene replay, yet?
The final preview pic looks like one, but I feel it's safer to ask, first. I've run a search, and only my question earlier this year as well as responses of 'in the future' popped up.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
going off the screenshots everybody except the MC looks female. Dara and Sigur's dicks along with batboy's balls are only visible in the last screenshot where the smaller images make it harder to notice. Every other screenshot either is female or is intentionally misleading like Dara's bathing scene. With screenshots like that it's easy to get trapped into believing that most of the content is m/f.
This is why I've been following this game for a long time, but still haven't downloaded it. I can't tell if it's just one or two gay scenes. Just like some people don't want to see gay scenes, I have 0 interest in m/f, f/f, trap, futa scenes. I'm a man and I like men who look like men, haha. So, I'm still trying to see if this game is worth playing now, or if I should continue to hold off.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
This is why I've been following this game for a long time, but still haven't downloaded it. I can't tell if it's just one or two gay scenes. Just like some people don't want to see gay scenes, I have 0 interest in m/f, f/f, trap, futa scenes. I'm a man and I like men who look like men, haha. So, I'm still trying to see if this game is worth playing now, or if I should continue to hold off.
Basically all the men you can sleep with are traps, and the MC is fairly effeminate himself. You probably wouldn't be interested in this game.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I appreciate the honesty. I had plans for some more masculine looking gay characters originally, but the feedback on even feminine looking gay was pretty mixed. Makes sense since most people playing games like these are straight males. That said most of my patrons who actually support the game have been very supportive and open with most of the things I've put in. There are a few masculine characters in right now that were intended to get scenes, and I hope to put those scenes in at some point. But for the time being the only kinda manly character you can bone is a furry oc one of my patron supporters got in the game. the panther guy.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Not for me. MC looks like a somewhat normal male on the banner in the OP, so I downloaded and then I'm surprised by an MC that runs around wearing booty shorts and looks super effeminate.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes