*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i noticed the sneaky incest tag in the genre spoiler, your starting to poke into my interest zone. i had seen your game ages ago but skipped because the tags were and are a little to 'vanilla' but i liked the art so i kept checking on it every now and then.
have you considered an optional beginning allowing players to play as a futa?

Ive had atleast one person so far say they dont generally like gay stuff but they enjoyed the scene with the ice elf femboy
traps can be hit or miss for strait players, for me traps+oral is hot but traps+anal is not. a thing ive been looking for in trap games is the idea of a 'strait trap' where he is all like "im 100% for girls buuuut as a friend i'll give some head to help a bro out...no homo...no i dont have an erection!"

Reactions: LostWisdom

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice! Another new update, I can't wait to download and playing this game again. Look like I need to start a new game to see the Prologue addition, hope it was worth it

draxxys

Mar 13, 2019
sorry if this has been asked before but is the gay content just a single character / one time only, or is there a bunch like the straight content? asking for myself :]

yiffzombie

Jul 23, 2017
An issue and a suggestion. When entering the brothel in the Drow city, I get an error "Failed to Load: img/characters/Actor_Coin3.png"

Also, I would love to see a sex scene with the big mama spider.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Nice! Another new update, I can't wait to download and playing this game again. Look like I need to start a new game to see the Prologue addition, hope it was worth it
I've put a bugfix out that should allow you to see the scene now from the journal with old saves. I do hope you enjoy the new scene though!

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
An issue and a suggestion. When entering the brothel in the Drow city, I get an error "Failed to Load: img/characters/Actor_Coin3.png"

Also, I would love to see a sex scene with the big mama spider.
I left a code test in the brothel accidentally before exporting the game, It's fixed in the bug fix now. And aye dude, I would be down with giving the big monster spider a scene.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
sorry if this has been asked before but is the gay content just a single character / one time only, or is there a bunch like the straight content? asking for myself :]
There are a few gay scenes currently, with about four different characters. Not too much yet but more will be added, though I do think the games going to be mostly straight.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
i noticed the sneaky incest tag in the genre spoiler, your starting to poke into my interest zone. i had seen your game ages ago but skipped because the tags were and are a little to 'vanilla' but i liked the art so i kept checking on it every now and then.
have you considered an optional beginning allowing players to play as a futa?

traps can be hit or miss for strait players, for me traps+oral is hot but traps+anal is not. a thing ive been looking for in trap games is the idea of a 'strait trap' where he is all like "im 100% for girls buuuut as a friend i'll give some head to help a bro out...no homo...no i dont have an erection!"
Glad the art appealed to you. And aye I've added a few new tags that players will be able to experience. Some I'll add more of as the game goes along.

I have, I actually considered having the players appearance be selectable. let players choose an avatar they liked more. If I reach the point where I can focus more on making the art and have someone help do the code stuff I'd probaby put that option in.

When I get back to adding more content for the elf femboy companion, him giving the player a blowjob semi casualy could definitely be a scene I'd put in.

Either way, If you give the game a spin I hope you find some enjoyment out of it.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
What type of gay content? A hole is a hole, but mine's off limits :ROFLMAO:
as of this version, MC is only active.

I suppose we might get passive scenes in the future, but all sexual content is optional

Warlock&Boobs has similar scenes with MC's best male friend.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
LostWisdom, found a sneaky bug (in the drow village), also did you have any plans for replay the scenes? (gallery or option to have sex again).
View attachment 1042907
The bugfix took care of this one, I dumbly left a test event in that map. Its gone now. And you can replay sex scenes using the journal item. Maybe I should make it more blatant since it can be a bit vague at times.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The bugfix took care of this one, I dumbly left a test event in that map. Its gone now. And you can replay sex scenes using the journal item. Maybe I should make it more blatant since it can be a bit vague at times.
Also, it may sound stupid, but I saw some really good improvements in art, from the village (prologue) to the drow village, look like the person doing the art has changed a lot, and it looks a lot better (I can see a real change in Maddy's scenes, for example she look a lot better).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! Your art quality in this update really did improve compare to all the previous version, not just that but the addition farewell bathing together with Maddy was very great and extremely sexy that replay from the start was the right decision I have made for this game. Truly love it and can't wait to see more, I think maybe in the future updates you could add a few more "farewell" action for some other characters too like the mayor, the twin, school teacher, the white haired aunt,.... Your game was very good and really need more support and people to taking notice
Forgot about the X ray feature too, that was a very fun addition for the game, you really love and care for the game project

Last edited:

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Also, it may sound stupid, but I saw some really good improvements in art, from the village (prologue) to the drow village, look like the person doing the art has changed a lot, and it looks a lot better (I can see a real change in Maddy's scenes, for example she look a lot better).
Thanks for the compliment, I'm doing all the content in the game, aside from some royalty free songs and help with combat a friend did. I'm glad my arts been improving and making for better content for players! I hope it continues to improve and make the game more enjoyable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexTorch

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Damn! Your art quality in this update really did improve compare to all the previous version, not just that but the addition farewell bathing together with Maddy was very great and extremely sexy that replay from the start was the right decision I have made for this game. Truly love it and can't wait to see more, I think maybe in the future updates you could add a few more "farewell" action for some other characters too like the mayor, the twin, school teacher, the white haired aunt,.... Your game was very good and really need more support and people to taking notice
Forgot about the X ray feature too, that was a very fun addition for the game, you really love and care for the game project
That was actually the plan, if I was doing just art I wanted to have all the prologue characters give the player a goodbye scene, from as minor as maybe walking in on a lady changing or getting a double blowy from the twins. If the game gets big enough that I can get someone to do most of the code side of things, I'd try and put way more scenes in per update. 1 or 2 per update is my current output rate. And thank you for the kind words and support It's very motivating seeing someone enjoy and appreciate what the game has. I do love it and hope to make it something great by the time its done, even if it is a smut game at its core.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That was actually the plan, if I was doing just art I wanted to have all the prologue characters give the player a goodbye scene, from as minor as maybe walking in on a lady changing or getting a double blowy from the twins. If the game gets big enough that I can get someone to do most of the code side of things, I'd try and put way more scenes in per update. 1 or 2 per update is my current output rate. And thank you for the kind words and support It's very motivating seeing someone enjoy and appreciate what the game has. I do love it and hope to make it something great by the time its done, even if it is a smut game at its core.
Do you think about advertising your game on some other site like itch io? I saw lot of 2D rpg adult games being post on there and later got some attention from people on itch and increasing the numbers of patreon supporters, maybe you can try it to see if you have any luck. Your game was very great with lot of sex scenes and CGs variations in each scene so it was a true shame to not have many take a liking to it

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Wayfared v0.21.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.03.2021 (v0.21)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes