LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I really hope in the future we could having some boobjob or blowjob with Spider Mama, sex with her daughter Muffet look a like was great but we need to hitting her mother too. Please make it happen LostWisdom
I have it in my notes that eventually I'd like to have her and other more monsterous ladies bangable, so it'll happen, just have to wait till a good chance for that content comes up.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I have it in my notes that eventually I'd like to have her and other more monsterous ladies bangable, so it'll happen, just have to wait till a good chance for that content comes up.
Nice! She was the big momma that I really hope MC could have some fun, now you have confirmed that so I really can't wait to see it happen in the future. Oh! Not just her but all the monsters in the vampire's lab too, hope to see them appear again

Reactions: LostWisdom

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! That red demon lady content was very great, consider muscles tomboy women was my fetish I must say this update really worth it. The worst part about every updates is that it make you craving for even more content with the girls/boys, and I feel so ashamed of myself because I understand how hard for Dev and his team working to deliver these awesome scenes yet I'm dare to want more....I'm so disappointed to myself....

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Damn! That red demon lady content was very great, consider muscles tomboy women was my fetish I must say this update really worth it. The worst part about every updates is that it make you craving for even more content with the girls/boys, and I feel so ashamed of myself because I understand how hard for Dev and his team working to deliver these awesome scenes yet I'm dare to want more....I'm so disappointed to myself....
Firstly the fact you want more of the game isn't a bad thing, it just means its something enjoyabe which is what I want it to be. Second theres no team, just me working on it, hence why I can't put in more content. I'm grateful you're enjoying the content that much man though, I really am. I wanna put more in each update. When the game grows big enough I might hire some help to handle more mechanical stuff so I can work on more art and idea content for each update. But still very glad you liked the latest scene!

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Has anyone gotten the Linux version to run? I've tried with both the Game and nw executables; Game launches fine, lets me change options and whatnot, but crashes when trying to start a new game. Console output:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if the missing SUID sandbox plugin is the issue that causes the crash; that error seems to precede the main menu. As for the missing ICU data file - icudtl.dat is present in the game directory so not sure what that is about. I've tried updating V8 with a known working version (0.45.6) but getting the same error.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
So I did the ghosts-in-the-well quest, but for some reason the quest still shows up as "Finders Keepers" on my list of quests. Am I doing something wrong?

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
So I did the ghosts-in-the-well quest, but for some reason the quest still shows up as "Finders Keepers" on my list of quests. Am I doing something wrong?
My only assumption is that the quest completion toggle is being missed somehow. I'll look through the code now and see if theres anything messy I can adjust.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Has anyone gotten the Linux version to run? I've tried with both the Game and nw executables; Game launches fine, lets me change options and whatnot, but crashes when trying to start a new game. Console output:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if the missing SUID sandbox plugin is the issue that causes the crash; that error seems to precede the main menu. As for the missing ICU data file - icudtl.dat is present in the game directory so not sure what that is about. I've tried updating V8 with a known working version (0.45.6) but getting the same error.
I'd like to fix this issue if I can but I have no clue what it means, this is the first I've seen of it. I'm checking the folders for that file and theres no difference between the windows or linux version.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes