LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
i was exploring and got myself lost im at a princess..how do i get the fuck out here???

View attachment 1195372
It's an older quest to its a bit obtuse. you have to speak to the guard by the little bridge of the water, he'll tell you to get lost, then you talk to the princess again and she'll give you an item. then you can pass the bridge on the guard to leave. Make sure you talk to the soldier by the beds before you leave though if you want to get the scene. Its an early one so theres not much to it.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It's an older quest to its a bit obtuse. you have to speak to the guard by the little bridge of the water, he'll tell you to get lost, then you talk to the princess again and she'll give you an item. then you can pass the bridge on the guard to leave. Make sure you talk to the soldier by the beds before you leave though if you want to get the scene. Its an early one so theres not much to it.
thanks bro LOL was tempted to start a new game to get out there

Reactions: LostWisdom

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Was thinking about trying this one and i saw the poll they had to make as much straight content as much as gay content. Being that i havent played yet was wondering from the preview pics and stuff seems like alot more females then anything. Saw one trap in the pics how much is there of trap content?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im surprised at how big this game is i opened up a ton of new zones and unlocked alot of portals too
with as many other characters you run into and see and meet across all the zones,etc
this game lacks alot of sex !!!!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
im surprised at how big this game is i opened up a ton of new zones and unlocked alot of portals too
with as many other characters you run into and see and meet across all the zones,etc
this game lacks alot of sex !!!!
It's still got a decent amounts of sex event so far though, but yeah when you walk around interact with lot of NPCs that have portrait you really wish them to be love interests and feel a little bit down when they most likely won't have it for quite a while in the future.... specially all the ice elves and with the X ray eyepatch on

Reactions: str8up

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
anybody know of any games where the male mc is a bottom to trans or futa women? That i know of there isnt many decent full games.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It's still got a decent amounts of sex event so far though, but yeah when you walk around interact with lot of NPCs that have portrait you really wish them to be love interests and feel a little bit down when they most likely won't have it for quite a while in the future.... specially all the ice elves and with the X ray eyepatch on
and all the ones sitting around in brothels and bath houses of all places too

Reactions: thevoid089

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is there actually gay content in the game, if so, can you play the game fully gay?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Is there actually gay content in the game, if so, can you play the game fully gay?
Yes there are gay scenes. As for playing only gay not completely as most scenes straight and gay are optional. Two gay scenes needs a straight one

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Yes, there is gay content.

ALL sexual content is optional, so you can do a Full Gay playthrough

Two gay scenes needs a straight one
What are you talking about? All sex scenes are independent from each other.

the "two straight for 1 gay" ratio is for the DEVELOPING of new scenes, not to play them

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Was thinking about trying this one and i saw the poll they had to make as much straight content as much as gay content. Being that i havent played yet was wondering from the preview pics and stuff seems like alot more females then anything. Saw one trap in the pics how much is there of trap content?
I think theres about 6 scenes of gay/trap content currently, I'm planning to add more but it definitely is mainly straight content in the game.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes