Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone know what happened to the production of this game. There hasn't been any new updates in forever.
Well, if you go to the , you discover that a) it still exists, b) it's been updated on January 21st saying that an update will be coming in February.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Wayfared-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Is there any mom figure or mom-son incest in this game?
There is M/S content yes, but the last time I played iirc it was a single scene at the beginning of the game and it was short, if that's your interest it's not worth it since after that single scene the mc leaves the house to find his sister (I think it was?) although there are several other characters and monster girls/boys.

Reactions: hddiwc

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Wayfared v0.35.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

there are some save files by the dev. you can import them when starting a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

BlandArid

Aug 13, 2016
I don't want it to get lost in the changelog because this message from the developer is really important:

I took a few months break to deal with irl stuff. Depending how reception goes I'll either jump back in to dev full force or stop and put my efforts elsewhere. I've been doing the game for 2 years and I make 100 bucks a month off it. I can't justify the time I'm putting in when I can earn more elsewhere in a day, on a good day. So I'm gonna really try hard to give it one more big push after this update is out. And we'll see how things swing out from there.
As always, thank you to the patreon supporters.
I really hope this game doesn't get abandoned! I really love this game and if I wasn't between jobs at the moment I'd definitely be supporting on Patreon right now.

whibber

Nov 27, 2018
The CGs look pretty good but I could not make it 5 minutes into the game with the MC portrait.

abalix

Apr 13, 2018
is the slime kill quest in the first town imporant to the plot because it keeps saying i killed 0 slimes

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So several instances of the same sprite being in multiple locations at the same time, killing slimes doesn't work, serving drinks doesn't work, and these fucking pop-up portraits get stuck on my screen and I can't see shit. Not a great first impression.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes