1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I also have Win7. I unpacked rar I copied the main directory..I launch the game but don't load any backup .... Thanks anyway for help
No no, no in main directory, sorry if my message was confusing. In this new version saves must be located in:

Drive:\Users\[Name]\AppData\Local\Ways Of Life\User Data\Default

"Drive" is usually C:, "Name" is your user name in the equipe. "AppData" is a hidden directory, must set "Show hidden directories" before locate it.

Reactions: Carfreac

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Man, this thread is funny, close to 2 million views and the rating is less than 2.
Normal, he's not moving forward. The worst in all its no help and provided, whether ingame or text file. So it gives, I'll create it for you, but I'll take care of it. After that there may be clues during a small event, but if I have to translate his entire game to advance his game, he won't do it and I shouldn't be the only one in this case.

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
I understand why rating is bad. After short main story and tedious grinding you just keep doing same things over and over again plus many of those map spots are not implemented into story yet and those stats does not mean much yet. This game needs help to boost it or it will be updated very slowly or even abandoned eventually.

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
I understand why rating is bad. After short main story and tedious grinding you just keep doing same things over and over again plus many of those map spots are not implemented into story yet and those stats does not mean much yet. This game needs help to boost it or it will be updated very slowly or even abandoned eventually.
true. interesting game (as plot) but whipped by a game with boring mechanics and a thousand difficulties (including the fact that you have to restart every update)

Reactions: Nutdogg68

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
because I asked If anyone has the extracted CG's (game pictures ) not walkthorugh or anything else
Okay for the Cg, I don't know the thermal baths ( I wouldn't go to bed so stupid lol), but I think he doesn't wear it. For the cheat I answer to someone else.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes