1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
This tool worked for me:

Only one scene with penetration so far (NKitchenOrgyEvent). Didn't bother finding it in the game w/o a walkthrough :(
the program only works with PNG and the game has JPG
unpacked 679 of 994 pictures...

Reactions: DraKen1969

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Ways of Life [v0.4.8d]
DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -
Mac: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Those are the save files from previous versions, and are located where I posted before. You need two files for each save, I think in previous version were located in game's main directory (not sure about that), at least there was where I found them, and once moved to new location, worked perfectly fine. Try withfiles I atached before (both of them are in the rar).

Edit: Sorry, I'm asuming you're in a Windows PC.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Those are the save files from previous versions, and are located where I posted before. You need two files for each save, I think in previous version were located in game's main directory (not sure about that), at least there was where I found them, and once moved to new location, worked perfectly fine. Try withfiles I atached before (both of them are in the rar).

Edit: Sorry, I'm asuming you're in a Windows PC.
I also have Win7. I unpacked rar I copied the main directory..I launch the game but don't load any backup .... Thanks anyway for help

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I also have Win7. I unpacked rar I copied the main directory..I launch the game but don't load any backup .... Thanks anyway for help
No no, no in main directory, sorry if my message was confusing. In this new version saves must be located in:

Drive:\Users\[Name]\AppData\Local\Ways Of Life\User Data\Default

"Drive" is usually C:, "Name" is your user name in the equipe. "AppData" is a hidden directory, must set "Show hidden directories" before locate it.

Reactions: Carfreac
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes