1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
It was a mage; they agreed that conversation never happened.
Nah man. That marko dude can pretend, but i really cant. That shit happened alright, and i wanna know what led to "I don't know the thermal baths ( I wouldn't go to bed so stupid lol), but I think he doesn't wear it." stuff :D

Reactions: Fossi

Aarau

Jun 16, 2018
I'm a MAC user and i think i have some problem with the file.
When i unzip it, it gave me a folder, and there is a "Game" icon of a "stylo pen".
I click it but the game does not start.

What i did wrong?

Jul 30, 2018
this game needs a walkthrough seriously ive been trying to play this game for awhile and cant figure out anything except using the cheats and asking the girls and moira on dates then going to school this time thru i havent even been visited by the demon redhead

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Nooo...i have use a lot time on game and now savegame not work? because of some update?!
has i lose some time of my life on this game..jeez.

Reactions: WarMachinexxx

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
cant say i like the change, seems laggy compared to before havent bothered wanting to go through it again and seeing as my old save is crap, i have too many games i need to "replay" due to massive changes and this wasnt exactly an amazing game story wise =/

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
No no, no in main directory, sorry if my message was confusing. In this new version saves must be located in:

Drive:\Users\[Name]\AppData\Local\Ways Of Life\User Data\Default

"Drive" is usually C:, "Name" is your user name in the equipe. "AppData" is a hidden directory, must set "Show hidden directories" before locate it.
Thanks your help !!! :)

Reactions: GaboCAP
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes