1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
On PC i got an error something regarding the sound, so i closed the game and restarted, but after the intro when i choose to go to breakfast i get black screen, nothing is happening, i even restarted my pc but the game behaves the same.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
yes ladds, there is no walkthrough, the games plodding and unplaesant, most of the utilzations have been unimplemented, such as mood, personally I dont see the point of dating if you cant effect mood, but there it is, the devs either gonna tie it all together, or he isnt, tbh, most of my favorite games for what ever reason seem to be onhold atm, im certainly not paying for this trainwreck so my rites to complain about it seriously limited. It is my hope that something comes of this, im currently unoptimistic

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
how can i use cheats? i click on pc but its not working!
Yeah the controls are kind of a mess.
You need to click on the "interaction icon" in the bottom right corner of the room.
Then pick the PC.
Then you click on the Console ON the PC's screen and "type" in the code.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Is it me or the mechanic of this game is getting worse and worse from version to version... The UI is not reacting to my mouse buttons at all.. So inside cinema I have a very fast forward till the choice
Haha.. SAME Question I was just about to ask. I mean I even would start with "is it just me"...
But yes. Its getting worse. Sometimes I need to click the new, redundant "interaction-button" 3 times befor something happens. Also in the options menu I got a hard time. And saw that per default everything is on "SKIP". The most important option "Fullscreen" instead of "Window" dont saves and need to be enabled again whenever you start the game.

I tried to play this with a GamePad, most Games here in F95 allow that, .. this one dont.
So I really hope the dev is not only crapping his own product in favor for the Android gamers. Because thats the only reason I can imagine why you would make such totally needless things like a "interaction button".

And the Skill-RPG System seems to be never implemented. Or maybe it will get kicked in future updates. Not sure, but never seen that something changed there or where it is used.

Navigation in School is totally messed up.

Cinema with Vanessa is.. is that an easter egg or something that they change clothes on every screen?!

And now I have to stop playing, because I saved the game and tried to load it afterwise, ran in this:
error.png
By the way... what is the game doing with my chrome extensions? I dont use Google Chrome and never thought that I need to do it while playing an Unity Game

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Haha.. SAME Question I was just about to ask. I mean I even would start with "is it just me"...
But yes. Its getting worse. Sometimes I need to click the new, redundant "interaction-button" 3 times befor something happens. Also in the options menu I got a hard time. And saw that per default everything is on "SKIP". The most important option "Fullscreen" instead of "Window" dont saves and need to be enabled again whenever you start the game.

I tried to play this with a GamePad, most Games here in F95 allow that, .. this one dont.
So I really hope the dev is not only crapping his own product in favor for the Android gamers. Because thats the only reason I can imagine why you would make such totally needless things like a "interaction button".

And the Skill-RPG System seems to be never implemented. Or maybe it will get kicked in future updates. Not sure, but never seen that something changed there or where it is used.

Navigation in School is totally messed up.

Cinema with Vanessa is.. is that an easter egg or something that they change clothes on every screen?!

And now I have to stop playing, because I saved the game and tried to load it afterwise, ran in this:
View attachment 273293
By the way... what is the game doing with my chrome extensions? I dont use Google Chrome and never thought that I need to do it while playing an Unity Game
Probably trying to communicate with her home world....;)

Reactions: MrMelenas

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Still with problems in the online shopping, it is not possible to buy chocolate bar or anal lube, I clicked on the whole square and the green bar. Or are they not available in this version?

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
Still with problems in the online shopping, it is not possible to buy chocolate bar or anal lube, I clicked on the whole square and the green bar. Or are they not available in this version?
nioticed same, I had hoped it would alter at some point during the slight possible progress, but alas, no joy

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
How much points is needed to have sex with each girls.. Lust points n affection points.. Pls say.. Cos everyone is having more than 100 in each. N also no sex seans r coming other than blow job on other old stuffs. Pls say

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
How much points is needed to have sex with each girls.. Lust points n affection points.. Pls say.. Cos everyone is having more than 100 in each. N also no sex seans r coming other than blow job on other old stuffs. Pls say
Mhhh as I sayed before I doubt that all the different point systems do anything. Not the Skillz, not the Love/Lust/Friendship Points.. nothing in this game is working aside from the Dialoge interactions.
And the only sex I had in this game is:
- "Rape Mom when shes drunk or on Sleeping pills"
- "Rape your Sisters while they sleep.. you can shovel your dick in their mouth and fumble their breasts"
- "Recieve a blowjob from the Horn-Monster-Girl after she hop out of your dream into real world."
- "Blackmail you teacher after spying her on the Toilette. You will recieve a blowjob"
- "Get a Blowjob on Blackmailing the older sister (forget names)"
- Use your "Powers" to:
-- Get a Hand/Blowjob from Mom, while shes watching TV in the Eve
-- Go to dinner and have a threesome
-- Snoop in the changing rooms of any girl while they take you to the clothing store

The only consenual, penetrative sex I discovered so far is happen with horn-monster-girl in the school bathroom.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes