1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Far to complicated with pay wall. Sorry another grinder going nowhere. Nice DAZ models But the interface is terrible.
Not for me; "verwijderd".

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Really liked the girls in this but once I got that a handjob is locked behind a patreon paywall "deleted".

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Is there a paywall? Cause I didn't get very far due to my saves either becoming won't load black screens or errors.

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
I was of the misapprehension that these were all free games?? That you could play them and the only thing you bought was optional content. I think a LOT of the content you must purchase through the paywall, is essential game play, therefore,, NO YOU ARE NOT GETTING MY MONEY! GAME DELETED.

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
And now we need password for Patreon... if that is the case why bother having this even on the site?
Agree. 1000% Not only many DEVs milking money, but they not even finishing games. Switch to another account and start another project.

I can recall at least 10 games that used SAME BATHROOM, SAME MOTHER DAZ MODEL, SAME ENVIRONMENT, AND SAME STUPID PLOT.

Lets be more creative, use different apartmant rooms, bathroom, kitchen...models...

and plot that including father in family - not always MOTHER + 2 SISTERS !!

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I guess in order to enable the cheats you either get the patreon support authorization in order to use the cheats or by some code manipulation. :cautious: Is that correct? :unsure::unsure:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Ways of Life V0.5.5r SAVE:
Download - Unzip - Open map - put these 2 save files here:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Ways Of Life\User Data\Default
Start game and load the save....
I hope it's work... Mc's name is now Erik.. To change it, Open (SaveGame_5.vndata) in Notpad++ & search for ALL Erik & replace them with the name you want..
Nice. :) So this save only changes the stats and money and not includes any events already done? :unsure:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
No events have been done....
Ok thanks. I just wanted a way to get high cash and stats for girls so I don't have to repeat that over and over from the start. :sneaky:
I guess I can always try to enable console thing :unsure: (....shit I forgot this is not rempy)............ never mind. :FacePalm:

I just wait for a crack or something. :unsure: :sneaky:

Reactions: joe316

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
The most important line from the v0.5.3a Changelog:

Now the game will know if you're a patron, and you will be able to access exclusive content.
Was kinda curious to see what this game was like until I read that and the more recent comments. Passing by and moving on, there's plenty more games to check out! ;)

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes