1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I have been tolerating this game for awhile but the overall lack of content was beginning to wear on me but now that DRM is now in the mix there isn't enough content to justify anything more then checking once in awhile if that much. At this rate I give it 6 months before the game mysteriously stops production.
You are exactly right... this was in fact my 6 month or so drop in to see if anything had changed for the better. Nope... see ya in another 6 months, maybe.

mogrim

Feb 13, 2018
aah found the problem with the patreon unclock file that fivesteaks put out it seems to not work with the mobile authentication which i tried first but when trying the "computer" authentication, closing the webpage that pops up and then clicking the screen while it says waiting it worked.

theleqionpk

Mar 3, 2018
To enable cheats (as of 0.5.5r):
  1. Open data/SCRIPTS.js in a text editor.
  2. Change line 44975 to read GameManager.variableStore.numbers[input] = 1850; (this is inside the getPatronPledgedStatus function).
  3. Save SCRIPTS.js
  4. Open the game and start/load.
  5. Open the Other > Cheats option and click through.
  6. Select 'One Factor' when prompted and then close the browser.
  7. Click inside the game window until the "Waiting for response" message changes. It should say "You have pledged: 1850".
  8. Enjoy.
This should also work to unlock the paywall'd content, but I haven't tested that yet.
is it work on 0.5.6?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
well... i tried.. not work at all
in notepad++ it was line 44971 for me, not 44975, the line is GameManager.variableStore.numbers[input] = resso;, change it to GameManager.variableStore.numbers[input] = 1850; then save

in game click on other on the left side of the screen, click on cheats, sign in, i picked the computer option, close the pop up, for the code, just hit confirm, wait a sec and done

if you don't want to open up that file to edit it, you can always go 1 page back and download the already changed file, move it over to the data folder, replace, and do the other, cheats, etc. in game

Is there a modified Script.js to download?
1 page back

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
ok now tell me how do you make money in this game I did the online work but now it takes my money instead of giving any

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
When did the handjob event get put behide a Patreon only? I know you can hack it an I have lol but if you don't WTF you could blackmail her before for nothing an get jacked off. Now he want you to support him for a handjob an you dont even get to see the money shot? You want money add a scene to the end lol All you get is Jack, jack, black scene, cum lmao just sayin lol

Reactions: GizmoDH

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
To enable cheats (as of 0.5.5r):
  1. Open data/SCRIPTS.js in a text editor.
  2. Change line 44975 to read GameManager.variableStore.numbers[input] = 1850; (this is inside the getPatronPledgedStatus function).
  3. Save SCRIPTS.js
  4. Open the game and start/load.
  5. Open the Other > Cheats option and click through.
  6. Select 'One Factor' when prompted and then close the browser.
  7. Click inside the game window until the "Waiting for response" message changes. It should say "You have pledged: 1850".
  8. Enjoy.
This should also work to unlock the paywall'd content, but I haven't tested that yet.
cn u make specific wht must to change the line? i search to many line like that

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
well, but I did not find this line.and still the game saves, but does not load.if someone please have the file save, pass me.obigas.e and pardoning my lack of information, I do not know where the console is game.?kk what a malis.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes