1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

I m sashi

Nov 2, 2019
It's show error when start game, error like
note:- your webgl support or not? Or something else.

My webgl support correctly.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Tried the game, grammar and sentence structure was hackneyed at best and incomprehensible at worst.

Add that to the 'exclusive' patreon content and the game is just shit. What sex scenes I did see were single frame pieces with no animations as well. Just an all around terrible game.

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
This seems to be an extremely poor attempt at remaking Big Brother in a slightly different setting.
Using the cheats kinda destroys the game though as in makes things happen that shouldn't.

Oct 15, 2019
Patreon unlock. Unzip to game root directory.

Use "Unlock Code" option (Computer version, not mobile), close the pop-up window, then enter any code.
Im kinda confused... been trying to find the "game root directory" but i cant seem to find it anywhere. can anyone help me out?

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Im kinda confused... been trying to find the "game root directory" but i cant seem to find it anywhere. can anyone help me out?
"game root directory" means the folder where you unpacked the game (check for the file "game.exe").

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Tried the game, grammar and sentence structure was hackneyed at best and incomprehensible at worst.

Add that to the 'exclusive' patreon content and the game is just shit. What sex scenes I did see were single frame pieces with no animations as well. Just an all around terrible game.

Yeah, there's a couple of points where the language just makes you wonder what the hell is going on. The company's had some trouble with Patreon of late, and are still currently under investigation for terms of service violations. I suspect that any changes that happen in the near future, will come as a result of that investigation.

The main problem they have, TOS wise, is that with sexual contact in games, if you are on patreon everything must be consensual. By consensual, it's gotta have a scene in there where the people involved say "It's okay to do this with me." There has to be overt consent, not 'implied' consent. The developers have been trying to get around this by claiming one thing on their patreon page, where they say that everything is consensual... but in the game it isn't so. That is a big no-no for patreon.

There's a couple other problems they have, in regards to the paywall as well.

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
make this game rpy, the black screen is extremelly annoying, waiting like 2 to 5 seconds to image to load... not enjoyable

I think it was Rpy at one point. However, the developers don't come here. They actually included that pay wall because of pirates, namely this site. If you even mention you've been here, they also ban you from the patreon.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
I think it was Rpy at one point. However, the developers don't come here. They actually included that pay wall because of pirates, namely this site. If you even mention you've been here, they also ban you from the patreon.
how do we removed that shit then ? PIRATE ALL THE WAYY!!!! also cheats dont work lol

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes