1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

S1lent

Jan 16, 2019
Update: ZIP file for patreon unlock available here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-of-life-v0-5-6-ralx-games-productions.11530/post-2676301

To enable cheats (as of 0.5.5r):
  1. Open data/SCRIPTS.js in a text editor.
  2. Change line 44975 to read GameManager.variableStore.numbers[input] = 1850; (this is inside the getPatronPledgedStatus function).
  3. Save SCRIPTS.js
  4. Open the game and start/load.
  5. Open the Other > Cheats option and click through.
  6. Select 'One Factor' when prompted and then close the browser.
  7. Click inside the game window until the "Waiting for response" message changes. It should say "You have pledged: 1850".
  8. Enjoy.
This should also work to unlock the paywall'd content, but I haven't tested that yet.
Doesn't work, waiting for request/confirmation never changes, ps line 44975 does not exist when i open script with notepad/text editor

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
no hope cheats still dose not work, even with the updated one. if i leave it it goes "waiting for request" all time and if i click it says "you have pledge $0" and error, even cheats saves not work. and am using notepad++ to edit
Edit script.js like the post above yours instructs, I did and it worked. Once it opens Patreon, just close it then enter stated code.
The game still drags like a dead hooker,but if you got a week to play a scene its OK.

jani_g100

Jul 7, 2019
why ant we choose who the girls are i remember in older versions you could make moura the mother and the other girls the sisters

the cheat menu in older versions was much better you only needed to click on the laptop and then you could go to the cheats option and it was complet free for everyone looks like this gaem gets worse
Thanks. It's working

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I am at a loss here, how do i change the families moods ? If i cannot get them in a good mood then not even a kiss is possible without using my powers. What am i missing ? Any help please.

Mekker

Aug 2, 2017
the game actually broke here. Saved in the bedroom, on open i get an error message, it will only play the music but the screen stays black

damn shame, the game was kinda ok but the optimization is horrible :/ long load times between locations and such. Feels a bit unresponsive and slow :X

great renders though :X

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
yeah but the game was better when the cheats where for free now you need to support him with money to use cheats
And if you do not support him you can NEVER FINISH THE GAME. Do devs not understand that forcing people to support them only hurts themselves financially?

Reactions: Sochares

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
And if you do not support him you can NEVER FINISH THE GAME. Do devs not understand that forcing people to support them only hurts themselves financially?
wow wait what if you dont pay him money you cant finish teh game? this is clearly a rip off what kind of a..hole is he i can understand taht the cheats dont work if you dont pay him money but never ending the game is a bit to far you can call this rip off of life

Last edited:

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Ok... I had not tried this game for about 9 months, but gave it a go today to see if it had improved in any meaningful way. If you like it, great... but I won't be wasting my time trying any future updates because this game is simply not remotely enjoyable to play. The problem for me is a combination of the language of the story and the lack of appealing visuals. When I say language, I don't mean Engrish, I mean the story itself is stunted and boring to read. There is nothing appealing in the vocabulary or descriptions used, everything is short and matter of fact and lacking any interest. The images are the same, there are no transitional images, just a static shot, followed by another static shot, with nothing to keep you interested at all. I look at so many other games on here that are worth the time and download, and I just wonder what this dev is thinking... this could be a good game, but not the way it is currently constructed. Do they play any other games to understand what works and what doesn't? Oh well, I think this one just too far gone to expect any changes that will fix the overall feel of the game. If you enjoy this, then by all means have fun... I just sadly found it to be one of the more boring games currently on this site.

master76

May 15, 2019
sono diventato patron ho preso il codice sblocco e non funziona fatto online fa errore anno rovinato il gioco vi mando il codice cosa devo fare per adare avanti o quando esce una versione renply

I became patron I took the unlock code and it doesn't work done online makes mistake ruined year the game I send you the code what do I have to do to go ahead or when a renply version comes out

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Yeah, it's a common thread that you see with many of the games that get started, only to end up abandoned. At some point, they try this "well if you don't pay me, I won't work on it" type of idea, and people just say fuck it and withdraw their sponsorship. If they don't pull that, they try something similar with the patreon code required, which can be a violation of the patreon terms of service. I forget all the details from when I had a patreon, but it basically works out that you can't do something that forces purchase within the product (typically a game). Even if you think you're being pirated, you can't really put something in it that says "oh, you want this? you gotta pay me". They (patreon) suggest releasing limited demos, and what most patreon users do is to back release. Meaning that the current version of the game is one or two versions ahead of the one they release for free. That way, they get publicity, get people interested, and don't have to do this song and dance about piracy.

Reactions: JagHond

jhonWicked

Dec 17, 2019
sono diventato patron ho preso il codice sblocco e non funziona fatto online fa errore anno rovinato il gioco vi mando il codice cosa devo fare per adare avanti o quando esce una versione renply

I became patron I took the unlock code and it doesn't work done online makes mistake ruined year the game I send you the code what do I have to do to go ahead or when a renply version comes out
per fare un porting su renply dovrebbe riscrivere il gioco :p

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes