1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Everything has potential, that is like saying 'tomorrow is a new day.' Currently there is a framework for a game, you are limited to beating off in bed or spying on people in their bedroom or in the bathroom, this has 0 impact on gameplay atm.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Everything has potential, that is like saying 'tomorrow is a new day.' Currently there is a framework for a game, you are limited to beating off in bed or spying on people in their bedroom or in the bathroom, this has 0 impact on gameplay atm.
I am totally bothered that you have to reopen the room list again and again. and can not see where a person is. version 0.1 I played 30 minutes. version 0.2 I played 5 minutes. The room list is horror.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Man they all look the same these days, pretty sure I've seen that male in 87 different games now. I'll still try it. :closedeyesmile:

I just think of it like he was just a popular actor showing up on a bunch of tv shows or film franchises. I'm sure the model used has a name... if we could find it we could give him his own IMDB page!

Reactions: Hybris and hyco2

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
Just wondering is this BB almost look alike any good ??? is it even worth my time to download and try it ???

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes