1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
what are the differences between the 3 different intelligence categories under the skills?
I'm not 100% sure.

But i think it's to do with your alignment. Corruption/Morality.
So if you're corrupt, your intelligence works on that tree. Not the other two.

erickcarman

Feb 8, 2018
friends I'm stuck almost at the beginning, when he tells me to check the room of moira in the morning, but I go in the morning and nothing happens

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
friends I'm stuck almost at the beginning, when he tells me to check the room of moira in the morning, but I go in the morning and nothing happens
for the necklace?, if so, what i did was wake up, skip time to where she wasn't in her room in the morning, went to her room, then keep skipping time until you get the scene where you are searching for it

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is the only new part that Bethany visit you once and that you can use mind powers with mom in tv room?

bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
how can i skill my intelligence skills ? my intelligence is 26 but i have still no intelligence skill or the mystical power i have mystical power 3 poitns but i cant get it higher even if i use my power or appearance how can i get points for appearance ? i want to go to the shops to get new clothes but the store is everytime closed or i cant enter.

Balifar

Jun 6, 2017
how can i skill my intelligence skills ? my intelligence is 26 but i have still no intelligence skill or the mystical power i have mystical power 3 poitns but i cant get it higher even if i use my power or appearance how can i get points for appearance ? i want to go to the shops to get new clothes but the store is everytime closed or i cant enter.
Intelligence skills seem to not be implemented yet.
for a better mystical power or skills you have to meditate in your room

Reactions: bunk_88
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes