1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Basically linear game no need for walk through really. You do repetitive actions unless you cheat code it to level up girls lust and affections, and you train, go to school, and forget what else for rest of stats besides meditate for powers. I personally don't think there is a need for one but that is my opinion.

Reactions: P3m82003

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
Basically linear game no need for walk through really. You do repetitive actions unless you cheat code it to level up girls lust and affections, and you train, go to school, and forget what else for rest of stats besides meditate for powers. I personally don't think there is a need for one but that is my opinion.
Just asking if there was one cause ive been playing and nothing happened yet, which is kinda boring... i thought that there was a bigger goal than those "basic" stuff..

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
As far as I can see you just do basic boring stuff rinse and repeat. I do not so far see an ending to game just repetition of actions. I may be wrong maybe Developer can shed light on it when time permits a reply.

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
If you have the new update .... use these 3, first go to your own room, then click on pc, click on console and type one of the cheats in then clcik on the green v

money = monmon
moira = momo
victoria and sasha = gurlz
ok will try this tonght . Thanks

Reactions: delta67

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
As far as I can see you just do basic boring stuff rinse and repeat. I do not so far see an ending to game just repetition of actions. I may be wrong maybe Developer can shed light on it when time permits a reply.
For exmple: ive raised my intellingence and can t get the lockpicking skill... ive unlocked most of all other skills with the intelligence skills related being the ones i haven t unlocked, which i think are key to keep going on in the game...

Ciccio10

Feb 25, 2018
i'm stucked 'cause the option "sleep" don't work anymore, so i can't dream and go on with the quest :-(

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes