1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
Guess I will wait for 11.0 so I will get more than 15 minutes of gameplay in a update. Would rather had waited longer for some content.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Ah don't hate on it because it is so much like BB. BB had so many glaring flaws, no wonder ppl recreating it all the time - would be nice to get a GOOD game with that premise. That said, what THIS game here really could use, would be a decent hint system to be able to progress in an acceptable time and manner.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
There should be a "rape" or "avoidable rape" tag on this game.
Drugging someone and than have sex with em is legally a rape not "sleep sex".

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
Ah don't hate on it because it is so much like BB. BB had so many glaring flaws, no wonder ppl recreating it all the time - would be nice to get a GOOD game with that premise. That said, what THIS game here really could use, would be a decent hint system to be able to progress in an acceptable time and manner.
BB ? Is that a game or something? :D

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Well, I played this game for some time and can say, it works ...so far.

Let me give my personal summary:

- To raise the stats of the MC, you need to grind Str, Agy and Int VERY much.
I dunno, why those stats aint equal, so you got all points for power within 2 ingamedays, but need 2 ingameweeks for just the first step of str.

- I dont see any sense for having 2 options training strengh. One at home and one at gym.
You can use both all day and for free.
IMHO, the basement could have other use. Maybe secret playground or just a relaxing area, for example.

- Nice idea to let the player decide the relations, but it works contraproductive, if he chooses lower relations like "younger sister" or else. MC is ordered to go for school, but the younger ones stay at home? Well... this part of story needs some adjustment. Maybe let the other girls also have something to do...school, job, whatever...even, if its just for a day at week.
(Avoids too much timeskipping).

- Watching the relations growing, you see, the moods dont change.
This part needs also adjustments, as this part of character usually changes dayly (at evry human lol), so to keep the story a bit original, moods should be active.

- Impressing the girls by view is a nice option, sadly it seems, not implemented.
I did not find any option, neighter webshop nor else to just get the MC any clothes or anything else.

- Coming for shops...you find shops on the map, but they have no use, as you buy evrything online.
I`d just get rid of them. (Saves memory and dataspace).

- Watching the map, you find a huge of locations, named "coming soon".
Well...it would be more nice to grey them out and give them a hoover or mouseover with that description, if it still needs to be there.
Otherwise, IMHO, its best to get those locations out as long there are no functions avaliable.

- "Funsceens" Good to have the options of replay.
Bad, if what those sceens are, is not even worth a replay.
Replay makes sense at loops or vids, but not at stationary pics.

So, lets come to a summary:
As long the game dont gets some more "activity" like vids, loops or like, its just kinda picturebook, in which you need to grind a lot for a few special pages.
IF it gets those activity, it can become surely more intresting, but, as said above, it needs some good adjustments and work at the correct spots.

My 2 cents...

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes