1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Anytime I see the "Ann" model in a game, I have to try it. Her eyes are so alluring...or distracting, whichever the case may be.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Can any make a info/help or a walkthough to get or how imany ncrease and in the skills you can get etc.. info list :)
BTW this game look really good....one word MOIRA:love:

btw i got a hint "coming in the next build" where? amd not work with change name i've wrote Mommy but yet show Moira..hmpf?.

Reactions: Hans98

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
visit the bathroom - there you can place up to four cams
I have been to the bathroom so many times, the only thing I can do is take a shower or a bath. So much so that my skin has wrinkled!!! I have three cameras in my back pack and don't have a clue how to get anything out of there to use any of it! And that does not even address the 'where to put it' idea???
And is the bathroom the only place you can put the camera(s)?

itsallgd

Aug 14, 2018
any1 know if can use the the massage oil in this verson? I have borught it, an get asked if have it, but not seeing an option to use it

Reactions: Francus

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
So what are the "intended relationships" for all the characters for lack of a better way of saying it. I know the interactions don't really change based on what you put in but is there a default? It seems like the first 3 are meant to be Mom and Sisters but I'm not sure.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
So what are the "intended relationships" for all the characters for lack of a better way of saying it. I know the interactions don't really change based on what you put in but is there a default? It seems like the first 3 are meant to be Mom and Sisters but I'm not sure.
mom, big sister, little sister, aunt, cousin

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
how would i know if what skills i have learned ? when i checked my skill stats, there are lot of things writing under the strength intelligence agility and power?
in the power
i have mind reading and mind pushing with green circles on its left side?

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes