1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
I dont get it...whats the rush in many games ? I mean...you get to fuck mom while she is drunk waaay to early...sooo whats the point of game to continue when u saw whole body and got everything on plate already too fucking early.

Reactions: Theballs

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Lets just say...yoga is pointless coz u already fucked her drunk or during night. Sooo wow just fucking wow she saw tip of your dick during yoga class...but you will forget somehow that u fucked her last night, and got your xciment back just becoz she look at tip of your cock ??? I mean...when I ate my meat, I dont wonder how burger looks like by watching into live pig. Coz I already know how burger meat taste, sooo whats the point of staring in live pig ???

Reactions: Theballs

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
im still waiting try find out when mother is going to be pregnant that times i done her she not pregnant yet looks no hope doing my 2 sisters that way thats going there never going to get pregnant be better if this game was renpy then east to change stuff in save game even same tipe game set in rpgm i can edit rpgm and renpy save games i tryed this to edit same game

it taking way too long to do anything to it
EDIT finany got bit to work only bit more do

i still got agility 0 Intel 0 appearance 0 morality 0 strength 14 mystical power 103 corruption 34

with that i bang my sisters , cant go school of course so not yet in game

Cant wait next Update

Last edited:

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
How can i change mom/sisters mood? Btw wheres the bloody necklace? Damn this game :unsure:

Last edited:

delta67

May 11, 2018
What are the cheats? I tried entering CASHH and SEXIST but they didnt work.
First page, click on spoiler under cheats! no walktrough click in game on the help button, there you can see what you can do, if you're getting "Comming in the next build" you're at the end of the update!

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes