1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
This game really has too many unknowns, for example the map .... it is full and you are not actually using it, the same is with the store ... you buy different stuf and you can not use them ... i do not know why it is, maybe the developer facilitates further development, but it is a little irritating and confusing, so let's pass the skills some get up very easily and others do not move for example;)
P.S
I AM USE GUGLE TRANSLATOR, PLEASE GO TO ME FOR ERRORS:)

Tukan

Oct 13, 2017
Can somebody tell me what is new in this update? Only give the necklage to Bethany and meet Ostara at school?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
How to make easy money!
-Find popular game and steal and reuse all the characters and the assets
-Incest
-....$$$ ? 400 patreons a month

Anyone here wants to completely rip-off a popular game with me and make tons of money because there is no shame anymore and being a scumbag pays off ?! people are clearly more than happy to pay for stolen content.
Will the game have traps and loli's?:oops:

delta67

May 11, 2018
Can somebody tell me what is new in this update? Only give the necklage to Bethany and meet Ostara at school?
Come in the late evening to the livingroom, there is moira asking you where the necklace is .. and that's it! end of update!

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
what i can say, this game have good events and nice pace,but big brother game's same faces crushed everything.

Reactions: delta67

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
May I think too much about the beginning.
But for what is the relationship thingy at the start?
Is it the way he calls them than I write there names in it or are there sentences like "She is my (what entered)".(That would break the immersion a bit.)

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
The process just sits there and doesn't respond? anyone else have this problem? Never had this happen with any of F95's games :(

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
im playing version 4.2 , how to continiou with the v 4.3 because i cant reach the save file, any help please?

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes