1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

delta67

May 11, 2018
This Engine doesn't make it better, much to slow!

EDIT: Also loading a saved game doesn't work or is way to slow!

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
so .. I played for almost an hour ... everything is very slow .... but the worst is that now that I have already loaded the new safe ... bam black screen big surprise. please turn old or another engine

Reactions: plannn

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Phhhhew.... nope. Sorry. Kinda liked the game in a low key way but there is no way I switch engines midplay - so far I (almost) never saw that work out in this kind of games unless it was TO Renpy*
Chances are this is going to go down in a sea of bugs, endless GUI and engine tweaks and so on.

Wish the Dev and his fans well though, have fun guys.

*The one exception was Boomatica who is a wizard with RPGM

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Before I use to unpack the files and look at the pics. Now the damn pics are encrypted or some shit.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Several times out of habit, Esс pressed to go to the main menu and the game simply closes without warning. It's annoying. How to fix it?

Reactions: plannn

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, could somebody kindly tell where these scenes are at and/or how to get to them? I have been to every room, everytime of day, and interacted with all 3 of the ladies in the house... I haven't seen anything close to a Holiday event... :)
- Added XMas Moira Bedroom
- Added XMas Vicky Bedroom
- Added XMas Sasha Bedroom
- Added XMas MC Bedroom
- Christmas kitchen cutscenes!
Is this DLC (or a patch) or was it supposed to be in this update?

How exactly are these 2 possible? If Sasha catches you "floggin' the ol' dolphin"- the game freezes with a black screen and you have to exit back to the Main Menu and reload a previous save. You cannot make any progress with Sasha... (It doesn't freeze if the other 2 catch you though.)
-Now you can finally romance and corrupt Sasha
-Added Sasha adult scenes

This is my first time playing this game/update- is the new sequence her looking up the MC's shorts leg while she stretches?
-Moira new yoga sequence

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Hello

Can someone tell me what are the relationships with the Characters. I'm suppose to type who is what to the MC but honestly its hard to tell... I hate censorship of such things, so damn lame... anyway I mean I in my life i have met people that are 22 but they look like they hit 16 or I had few classmates a long time ago were 2 girls were 16-16,5 but they freaking looked like just hitting 13

Now lets be serious... Moira... to me she looks like a mother of MC... but I am probably wrong...

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
Should really have a thumbs down button for this game played up to 0.4.2b now you seem to have to double click everything.
Can not reload your saved game, cheats do not work.

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Cheat "MONMON" work, and now work "GURLZ" - but I don't know how. I had saved after first one and restarted. Maybe it is the way.

delta67

May 11, 2018
Cheat "MONMON" work, and now work "GURLZ" - but I don't know how. I had saved after first one and restarted. Maybe it is the way.
A savedgame doesn't load with this engine, your screen stay black! About the the cheats MONMON (for cash) and GULRZ (to increase to max affection and lust for all three girls) is the same as in the old old engine, click on the console (on pc) in your bedroom, there you can enter the cheats!

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes