1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

SoulStealer

Jun 7, 2017
"The Engine will now work interfaced with your O.S. clock's date, which means, different month\day may trigger different events"

Worst. Idea. Ever.

(starting 0.5, will we have 2 versions containing different women, but able to exchange with others? :unsure: )

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
Cannot open console, can barely interact with anything. Nothing to do in the gym, the cellar, school, pool, NOTHING.... Terrible update. Unless something changes, never again. Will delete and wait for a update that can actually be played.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I really don't wanna play for hours, reading and reading and then to have to go back and rename relationships. because i don't know... all 3 girls sisters? Mother and 2 sisters?
this is grinding my gears

getink

Apr 27, 2018
I have been playing this from the start ,,,, and now this crap for a update?
what were they thinking? and to top it off my save's don't work with this update.

Reactions: klocna_3

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
So im not even going to download the newest updated just from reading all the comments the new game engine is a broken pile of horse dung. that need to be fixed it seems like the dev wanted to try something new and well it failed.

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
A waste of bandwidth. I have played this from the beginning, and it is awful. I gave a one star review.

U

User_130505

Another game where the dev changes engines mid game, forcing us to start all over again?
Seriously??? and he chooses one that is slow and buggy?
BULLSHIT!! I am out of here.

Misty

May 26, 2017
Another Start from the beginning? The old Saves from the last Version dont work.
It's not just old saves, I started a new game with the latest update played for an hour and saved loaded game again and got static image on background as soon as any action was happening, so yes saves are f**** with latest update.

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
I just started the game and it seems nice. The main problem I have with it at the moment is that you need to click the mouse button for the next scene. Games which don't let you use the spacebar are so annoying...

delta67

May 11, 2018
If you click or playing the html version, that is working fine, you can your savegame there, first you must play the html version and save it.

Aug 13, 2017
this version is extremely slow lots of lagging which seems to be connected to the AUTO settings the regular text advance seems to be on some kind of delay but stick it on auto and suddenly the scenes load at normal speed and yeah ANOTHER start it over from the beginning game because it was revamped. the corner button is (blue thing) needs work doesn't respond half the time and the delay is several seconds when it does. the Skills seem to have become superfluous not that they had much before.
the catch her smoking event is bugged badly select nude she does it scene returns she's nude you get the entire selection list again chose "nevermind" (carefully) you are on the way to her room for a hand job same if you chose show tits then select nude you'll be off to get a handjob.
Sasha has NO event (blue thing) drop menu besides going swimming with no playing video games or at any other time in her room besides the corruption visit
doesn't seem to be any Vic stuff besides the smoking event. sunscreen and wash dishes are just raise her scenes
the mom/landlady/whatever has lost the yoga power usage, the living room cleaning no longer pays you can get payed to wash kitchen but they have packed just about every event that advances the character into the one time slot besides strength which you can do any time. agi/int/make money/raise sasha are at the same time

Reactions: DA22

iago222

Jun 24, 2018
Alguém para me ajudar, i installed the four camera in the bathroom but at the PC write "You have any camera installed" i can´t use the camera, please help

Reactions: Vousetesconnard

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
I can't open this game, game.exe does nothing, open in administrator mod does nothing too.... Is there something to do or to have to play this game ? (I'm on windows 10 aniversary uptodate)

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes